What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I can't imagine the Swiss doing anything that scandalous!

I could see the ukraine being up for it though. :biglaugh:

CalcioErba2004 said:
Italy deserved to win but not like that. The ref was a disgrace. The fact that Italy was a man down for 40+ minutes should tell you that the Aussies did not take their chances well. Cannavaro is a beast, Materazzi is a liability and Nesta will be back next match. Buffon is a saint. Our attack is iffy and I wish Lippi would have brought different players. Inzaghi will be our man to change our game. Good luck to the swiss against the ukraine. We will probably be seeing you next round. :smile:

You'll be laughing next round too by the look of the Swiss and the Ukraine teams tonight.

G

goooooooooooo UKRAINE!

2 of 3 as of now to 0 of 3... ONE MORE!!!

*edit 3rd kick in thanks to Gusev!*

party in Boris Yeltsin land! olay olay olay olay!

Last edited:
G

I want to see those italian softies get whats coming to them otherwise they might sneek even further into the cup.....

Still a HUGE portugal, spainish, brazilian fan here! Now I'm rooting for Ukraine!

*although if it was italian women playing, I would be singing another tune*

motta bellas!

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
shame on the swiss team... but hey, 8th finals for them was a good acomplishment, what did they think they were? brasil? welcome back to earth :D
peace!

G

this was a pretty boring game to watch honestly..
not as much action as there has been
good for ukraine though..

best wishes to BRAZIL tomorrow!!!

G

Horrible way to go out of the World Cup. As an England fan I know that feeling only too well.

Condolences Trichome Farmer - you had a good run mate. I was predicting the quarters for you guys and you probably deserved it overall in open play but not with penalty kicks like those.

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
^^lol at pentalty passes...

for real, Go Ghana!!!!! Argentina and Ghana! :D
that would be the perfect final: Argentina vs. Ghana.
Argentina wins 4-3, and the everyone smokes kind bud afterwards. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

PazVerdeRadical said:
^^lol at pentalty passes...

for real, Go Ghana!!!!! Argentina and Ghana! :D
that would be the perfect final: Argentina vs. Ghana.
Argentina wins 4-3, and the everyone smokes kind bud afterwards. :woohoo:

I like how you think! :woohoo:

G

Brazil beating Argentina would be even better!~

:wave: :joint:

We'll all still smoke in peace no matter the outcome :friends:

Blowmonkey

Nah, Argentina beating Brazil suits me better (god forbid they'll loose from Germany in the quarters). The fuckers have won it 5 times already, 6 is just too much.

Btw, that Panenka penalty from Milevsky was the highlight of today's games. Beatiful penalty, absolute brilliance. That guy impressed me during the EC under 21 just before the WC started (which Holland won wooh! :woohoo: ), the guy is pure genius.

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
^^ yes Blowmonkey, perfect pentalty kick, pure freshness :D

easydisco :friends:
longdivision, sure thing, we will smoke in peace no matter the outcome :canabis:, but brazil won't win the cup, so don't get your hopes up :dance:

a friend and i made the real ontological proof to either refute or approve the existence of God, it is as follows: If Ghana doesn't defeat Brazil and if Argentina doesn't win the Cup, then it means God does not exists :biglaugh: Saint Agustine nor Saint Anselm couldn't have written a more truthful statement :yoinks:

peace!

mace_ecam

a friend and i made the real ontological proof to either refute or approve the existence of God, it is as follows: If Ghana doesn't defeat Brazil and if Argentina doesn't win the Cup, then it means God does not exists Saint Agustine nor Saint Anselm couldn't have written a more truthful statement
Atheism was founded in germany :D lol

G

WOO!
2-0 at the half

BRAZIL! :wave:

but yes, ghana is playing well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.