What's new

World Cup 2018

B

Bird~friend

You London Guys Should Make Your Way to Hyde Park.There Saying 30.000 are gonna show.

A Day of Decibel's. Lol

Get with the Picture! And Jus be aware you might be standing next to someone with a Hooter

:D

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big game tonight,,,,
best of luck,,,
huge crowd at hyde park,,,
concerned if we lose,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I don't like mass crowds, because I have worked in the event-security bizz before and have seen what happens when people stampede...so you won't see me at Hyde Park.

I will watch the game at home, comfortably.

Come on ENGLAND!

R

Rubber Chicken

Part of me thinks it would probably be great for Croatia to win but i can't help from wanting to see England make it.

superx

Veteran
I see Marks and sparks have sold out of waistcoats...

I have Croatia backed from the start of the tournament and will stand by that. I honestly believe they have more quality than England,"not totally convinced about there back line though " every team has chink in the armour....

Hopefully it will not be a dragged out affair which ends with a penalty shoot-out...
Sure the early stages with be tight with each side showing respect for each other, so i hope one team will eventually show there class and go on to win it deservingly...

Really looking forward to it, France with there big balls will be a tough nut to crack in the final.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whoever wins......lets hope its a great game of proper FOOTBALL!, without all the dirty fouling and play-acting we saw from the S.American teams...

.....some will be in tears thru all the beers when the referee blows his whistle at match-end.

Whether they are the victors tears of joy for the win, or the sad tears of the vanquished losers, its sure to be very emotional all round.

superx

Veteran
The fouling and play acting has been something else, the rolling around on the ground like a child is desperate. At least VAR technology has a grip on the situation, it brings the side show with it and has had some teething problems, i personally like it.

I usually go out to watch the matches, i will be staying indoors and there will be no alcohol for this one, dull affair is the last thing i want or need lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There really should be a penalty for embellishing. It would be amusing if they kept stats on the bad acting jobs.

Looking for a good game today.

B

Bird~friend

:D

5 Minutes Gone !

1-0

( " ' Itch" is a Popular Surname,Dog' !? ) im just saying , lol

[...VicH ! :yes: :) ]
---
Update: NoooooOOOooooo

2. Croatia First time in The Final. France have already been there so gooOD LucK Dog'.

Update: Played well but YUK engarland.
Well done Belgium
[YOUTUBEIF]2QT3YOai-6U[/YOUTUBEIF]
:yummy:
-
(If "AnGleAnd" had worn ' all white kiT they WouldaWoN) Mostly depends on Ensuing Commantory tho. AS with many Things

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts