What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World Cup 2018

B

Bird~friend

Played well but YUK engarland.
Well done Belgium
[YOUTUBEIF]2QT3YOai-6U[/YOUTUBEIF]
:yummy:
-
(If "AnGleAnd" had worn ' all white kiT they WouldaWoN) Mostly depends on Ensuing Commantory tho. AS with many Things ,

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Having got Croatia backed from the start of the tournament at 34/1 i still believe they can do it, we have had so many shock results through out the tournament why cant it end on one? though to do that they will need a bit of luck on there side, they are a strong out fit and have that togetherness about them, of coarse they will have to overcome a France side brimming with confidence and with quality in all departments.

Even though the last 5 times the countries have played each other Croatia have lost them all. Those results will mean nothing in the players minds come 4 o clock Tomorrow.

One thing for sure, if Croatia get over the finish line i will be splashing out on a heap of beans lol.....

Come on Croatia........

B

Bird~friend

Bon jour France. You Have been finalists a few Times though! :)

C' Mon Croatia
picture.php

Last edited:
R

Rubber Chicken

Having got Croatia backed from the start of the tournament at 34/1 i still believe they can do it, we have had so many shock results through out the tournament why cant it end on one? though to do that they will need a bit of luck on there side, they are a strong out fit and have that togetherness about them, of coarse they will have to overcome a France side brimming with confidence and with quality in all departments.

Even though the last 5 times the countries have played each other Croatia have lost them all. Those results will mean nothing in the players minds come 4 o clock Tomorrow.

One thing for sure, if Croatia get over the finish line i will be splashing out on a heap of beans lol.....

Come on Croatia........

I'm hoping Croatia can win, i will collect some money if they do as well.

You did well to pick them when they were 34-1 :)

superx

Veteran
I'm hoping Croatia can win, i will collect some money if they do as well.

You did well to pick them when they were 34-1 :)

I told herself to back them each way at the very start.

She backed them to win instead.

Time will tell :biggrin: good luck on the win.....

Anybody hitting the pub to watch it?

Will be indoors viewing for me, will get to chow down on roast beef and turnip at half time so not all that bad...

superx

Veteran
Glad its ITV who are showing it,

Between Keano and Ian wright there is always a bit of banter and crack going on with each taking the piss out of each other, also Gary Neville can talk a good game no doubt.

Then over on BBC 1 you have shearer Rio and Lineker..
They nearly put me to sleep during the early stages of the tournament listening to them. Like watching paint dry...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm betting on France. Even odds.

Just for the record, I'm not cheering them on.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I wanted to bet on Germany before the games, and did so with a whopping 50 euro dollars. Some authentication server issue messed up the online transfer and I got a message from the betting agency to try again, but the games had already started back then and odds were down. Then the glorious German football machine sadly failed too. So thanks what ever bug in the system it was that saved me 50€.
Would bet on France for the final, although I hope Croatia wins!

That's it, Belgium takes third. 2-0

Never understood the need for this game. I mean they're playing for the Championship of the World, there's only one winner and a bunch of losers. Ain't no one gonna remember who came in 3rd or some shit :) If I was playing in the games, and it became obvious that my team isn't gonna advance or make it to the final. And with the money those players make, AND their short vacation, especially on years with world or Euro champ games.. I'd be like CYA GUYS! U can play the bronze-game or whatever if u fancy stuff like that, I'm off to my private Caribbean island for some R'n'R!

Sure that might hinder the possibility of getting called up to the next games, but I don't think that would worry me much on my private tropical paradise island, sipping mojitos while handling some fine titties of local señoritas ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts