What's new

Will we pass away before getting to run all the seeds we purchase???

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some great replies in this thread..
Everybody needs a living will. Will any seeds to your favorites.
DB I never thought of who to leave my collection or genetics..thanks for reminding me. I have included ICMag for some of my images and copyrights.

Selection and manipulation takes time.

Well said ^ ^ Time seems to be going by so much faster as I get older...how bout you...cheers DD

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually used to budget my seed purchases...it was written in.

Even more consuming than buying them...MAKING then.

I'll be able to grow them...just gotta stay focused and committed. My personal version of pokemon ... Gotta sprout 'em all....

dank.Frank

roach

Veteran
i had this problem back with C-bay and Cannabisworld, at one time i calculated i would have to be something like 200 years old to be able to grow all the seeds i had with my growspace, but my solution was teaching all my friends to grow, and they trust me to pick the strains for them to grow, and i then get clones of their best plants in return, which i actualy rarely grow out, there is always some new seeds to grow instead that might be even better, also lost the mothers with the last bust, which just means room for more seedlings! :p

its such a nice addiction, all the dreams and thoughts you can have about those seeds, and the fine smoke at the end, if this was only my biggest problem in life ;)

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Some great replies in this thread..

DB I never thought of who to leave my collection or genetics..thanks for reminding me. I have included ICMag for some of my images and copyrights.

Well said ^ ^ Time seems to be going by so much faster as I get older...how bout you...cheers DD
yeah I hear ya Doobie. My issue is this,I have, what I feel is a great seed stock. THEN ..other things pop up,or somethin catches my eye. When knowing DAMN well I have enough already!! Part of my problem,to be honest......Well you GYPSY!!! you do make it sooooo easy to get them. Yes, I am ,so to speak,a fanboy,i'm high and can't believe what I just typed. But I will let it ride because it is the truth.100% delivery rate over the last long while says something. I will NEVER be able to grow out my seeds. Part of my issue is taking my time learning the strain,and the pheno hunt. I will never plant a seed and just watch it finish,I guess my issue is in part,getting to know a strain....then make the desision,keeper or no.But I guess that is what it's all about??? Finding that special gal, then when you think ya found it????? Well..... I should check out those others I bought.Endless cycle!!!:dance013:

T

THE PABLOS

Nope not me...I'll never grow all I've made. Throwing handfuls to the wind...back from which they came...fuck it

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well UI...I'm kinda old.. but you just leave your seeds to Disco and I... we'll do our best with them.. we're both planning on outliving you hehehe, at least I am

JACKBAYBEH

It would take me 3 lifetimes to grow all the beans I got stored away.
Started buying beans back in 97 and still buy/trade strains here and there. Collecting genetics has become a hobby unto itself. Here recently I've thought about putting a lot of the collection up for auction. Might as well pass on what will more than likely not get ran.

Latest posts

Latest posts