What's new

Will we pass away before getting to run all the seeds we purchase???

Useful Idiot

Veteran
If I'm not mistaken..PCK supersedes quite a few selections lol..yeah that's on my list too...fucker!
Yeah Warped, when I saw this post callin me fucker,I actually busted out with a laugh. I did move the PCK up on the list. Still laughin.....thanks man.:) You crack me up for real!!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
damn i need to get my seed game straight, right now i only have 1.5 packs of CBG stuff and a couple freebie packs, and a few random bagseeds
It will come to ya in time. Why are ya postin here and not ordering more seeds??? Don't ya know Mosca has some fresh new gear out??? Oh yeah ,check out the end of line stock at the Boo if you are on a budget, some pretty good deals there.Oh yeah...PLEASE get Dutchgrowns Oger99 while ya still can. Folks I am not kidding on that one!!! Awesome strain!!! See what I mean???

RetroGrow

Veteran
When you factor in crosses, yes, I will definitely be dead before I can grow them all out. I can get hung up on one cross for awhile....there's an infinite number of crosses.
No way to grow them all out.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Damn you Retro for even thinking about crosses..Damn you to Hell!!

F

Fastcast

I have been buying only what I run each year,so I don't have any left over.Going to start buying and collecting more strains now,plus I started to trade seeds with friends and people I know online so it has opened up quite a few doors for me and all I can say is I'm very excited to be able to grow strains I might not have been able to
jump.gif
jump.gif
thank%20you.gif
grow before,from pollen chucker to pro breeder.This is my favorite
icon6.gif
thing to grow!I do like tom's also.Safe groing

R

Raw_Dog

DUDE!!! i was just talking about this last night! popping 8 varieties in the next 48 hours, so i can finally reap what i have bought....

the super rare, put em away.....

for everything else, grow em!
I say just the opposite, the super rare... Crack them OPEN!!!
the rest, give them to rookies.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I say just the opposite, the super rare... Crack them OPEN!!!
the rest, give them to rookies.

Agreed, for whatever reason you could be gone tomorrow - pop the great beans and let the rooks learn on bagseed/crosses.

If you have more seed than you know what to do with, then

Overgrow the World :tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
When you factor in crosses, yes, I will definitely be dead before I can grow them all out. I can get hung up on one cross for awhile....there's an infinite number of crosses.
No way to grow them all out.
Yeah I think this Christmas I will be gifting more seed packs to close friends and family members . I also am trying to get the courage to send in some crosses of some super killer strains to the Bay or Boo to be freebies to give my support.How cool would it be for someone to get them freebies,and it turn out better than the stuff they paid for???:dance013:

B

bench warmer

Will we pass away before getting to run all the seeds we purchase???

Yeah I think this Christmas I will be gifting more seed packs to close friends and family members ...

That's a great idea!
I would never be able to grow half the packs/strains in my collection before I'm pushing up daisies. lol!

Friend

Veteran
I'm always worried that if i stockpile too many seeds, they'll get old and die. A few months ago i tried to germinate some leftover beans that i originally bought in 2009, and none of them opened.... after just a couple years they weren't viable anymore. So although there are several strains i want to buy right now, i don't want them to sit around too long and go to waste.

Skunkenstein

I'm a Seed Fanatic aswell..I'm about 2yrs backed-up, with more on the way.. I do have a good System of Farming out the Cuts-Labeled and Numberd to growing friends with Skill's. They Love too Rate,Critique, and Test the various pheno's. I'v Found the Cream always Rises to the Top, and 9 times outta Ten, the Best Girls are usually picked Unanimously by all Growers.Then, I usually Get the Best back, and slide em into the Rotation. Need to have a Tight circle of Friends all on the same page..!!

kaneboy

probably not if i get keepers in the next 20 runs,no love trying all the different new strains and hybrids that its hard to keep stuff thats damn near perfect cause theres another new strain to try but geez its been a amazing ride and many smiles

Rowdy420

Store those beans with care, vacuum seal em and store them in a basement or someplace cool but please not freezing!

I'm going to be passing some genetics along in bean form, you never know when someone else might finesse a keeper and there's nothing sweeter than getting a killer pheno in return for the kindness. Spread the love! And keep chuckin that pollen!

Good luck, Peace

Manijahtor

i think the problem is not wheter you can run them all or not.... the problem is if you have the time and skills to learn how to grow each variety?
what food it likes, at what point, harvesting point, light, vegg time, humidity, temps, searching a good genotype, etc etc..?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
haha...don't ask me that question. seed junkie bad..

right there with ya brother...

am i the only one who sets there alarm to wake up, just for drops?

nope... you are not alone, i've done the same...

Yeah I think this Christmas I will be gifting more seed packs to close friends and family members . I also am trying to get the courage to send in some crosses of some super killer strains to the Bay or Boo to be freebies to give my support.How cool would it be for someone to get them freebies,and it turn out better than the stuff they paid for???:dance013:

the boo or bay for freebie giveaways is a great idea.

all the friends i had that grew are no longer growing, so sharing seeds with the community via the boo/bay is a great path to take.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
oops, forgot to answer the OP.

my plan once i am up and running again, would allow me to run around 60 plants in 60 days. so conceivably that's 6 strains every 2 months. so i could do 36 strains in a year. at that rate one could grow a lot of strains.

however this means no males, no breeding, etc... and if i don't remove the males i could expect to create about 12 new strains every 60 days, so while knocking out 36 strains, i would create 72 new ones :D this is obviously a losing battle...

a losing battle that i am willing to fight !!!! :dance013:

I WILL DIE TRYING TO GROW OUT ALL OF MY SHIT !!!! :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts