What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More swamp draining going on. Thanks for all the laughs shit president. Had no idea he would finally be useful on the way out.

Graham is a tool. He is trying to spin it saying its 1 of thousands of selfies he takes with people. He had no clue who he is. We all know biggs introduced himself before the pic was taken. Only thing true is the pic was taken in 2019.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

:biglaugh:

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

With all the ammo available to blast her with, her appearance is the last thing anyone should comment on. That's grade school level shit.

In other news, NY officially moved to disbar Rudy. Which I think is a mistake. We want him leading 45's impeachment defense.

Speaking of 45's lawyers, Lin Wood got tossed out of court today by a judge -

On Monday, that permission was revoked by Superior Court Judge Craig A. Karsnitz, who is overseeing Page's case.

"The conduct of Mr. Wood, albeit not in my jurisdiction, exhibited a toxic stew of mendacity, prevarication and surprising incompetence," Karsnitz wrote.

Efforts to reach Wood were not immediately successful.

Monday's order follows a December order in which Karsnitz demanded Wood show the court why his permission to practice in Delaware shouldn't be revoked.

https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...ts-pro-trump-attorney-local-court/6643512002/

armedoldhippy

Veteran
With all the ammo available to blast her with, her appearance is the last thing anyone should comment on. That's grade school level shit.

In other news, NY officially moved to disbar Rudy. Which I think is a mistake. We want him leading 45's impeachment defense.

Speaking of 45's lawyers, Lin Wood got tossed out of court today by a judge -

https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...ts-pro-trump-attorney-local-court/6643512002/

are they disbarring him, or just tossing him from their "union/association" or whatever? reading conflicting reports on this. i guess i could go to Parler and get the "inside scoop" on the "truth" of the matter...(pssst-it is the "deep state" punishing him):bigeye:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are they disbarring him, or just tossing him from their "union/association" or whatever? reading conflicting reports on this. i guess i could go to Parler and get the "inside scoop" on the "truth" of the matter...(pssst-it is the "deep state" punishing him):bigeye:

I agree, his performance in the senate trial would be straight outa Monty Python however I think he is not getting paid anymore by Trump.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump wants a send off with pomp and glory.

Maybe he could settle for a Get TF Outa Here!

Absolem

I'll donate my yearly income to alcohol research if I can get an unlimited spending spree like Trump did. Donate my income and get to spend 30 times that amount as I see fit. It's a no brainer.......... Just another con Trump pulled on his supporters.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/how-much-time-trump-spending-trump-properties-n753366

"In February 2019, a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report said that federal agencies incurred costs of about $13.6 million for the president's four trips to Mar-a-Lago from February 3 through March 5, 2017."

St. Phatty

If only there was a claus in the Constitution saying that disgraced Presidents don't get 21 gun salutes.

Instead, they get 21 water balloon salutes.

attachment.php

and JUST FOR TRUMP the balloons are filled with Urine.

And they're fired at the president.

Boy do I have TDS.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/mypil...pose-drastic-action-martial-law-if-necessary/

What's up with the MyPillow CEO ?

Heck if Trump pays me $2000 a day I'll tell him he's the President in Exile.

Attachments

• wat3er-balloon.jpg
    wat3er-balloon.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 26

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now DJT wants a military-style send off. Does that include ankle/hand chains, stripped or orange suit? ;o)

Attachments

• images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts