What's new

Will they find the plane?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The Queen is the richest person in the world... and Earth's largest owner of land

Her real wealth is in the Trillions .. everyone bows down to the House of Saxberg

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On paper , the royals are incredibly rich if you add up all the property and land.

The fact they could not sell them makes this idea irrelevant.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
When your face on the money of Many huge common wealth countries... that says enough

Her face is on 15 international banking notes just a few include

Canada, Australia, Jamaica, UK, New Zealand, etc

What other human on Earth has this kind of Power?

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You seem to be confusing an absolute monarch with what is now a figurehead with some residual influence.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Pffft, disinformation agent at work ^^^^^^^^

Everybody knows the US is just a front and the Queen runs shit really.

OH so true ^^^^^ and so fucking sad both Canada and the USA run by the bitch Queen of England who is actually German BTW... Got to keep that monarchy alive and well you know how much we all need that shit!! LOL headband 707:comfort:

May I refer you to to my prior post, about needing a special font, just for sarcasm.

From now on, anything I write in purple*, is sarcasm.

*I am a forgetful sarcastic git, so sarcasm may not always be dressed in the colour of royalty.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
absolute monarch? How so, its never anyone else's face on that money other than hers since 1935...

You do realize the British Pound is the most expensive currency of all money right?

Diego Garcia is a base owned by the U.K. Leased to the U.S..Birds of feather Flock together

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
but for the pope...

no one is suggesting you postpone vespers.

people have their own beliefs and manner of thinking, to suggest that alternative theories are illogical or don't warrant consideration would expose a particular bias.

it's more than apparent that you're limiting yourselves.

the official statement reports the plane in the southern Indian ocean. there is only water and Diego Garcia in that entire area.

the plane and its passengers are either drowned or interred at Diego Garcia.

Diego Garcia is the second most important military installation on the planet (for the US) and ANY air traffic would be a matter of record.

the fact that no US reports of contact is beyond belief...it smacks of cover-up and alphabet agency involvement.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
absolute monarch? How so, its never anyone else's face on that money other than hers since 1935...

You do realize the British Pound is the most expensive currency of all money right?

Diego Garcia is a base owned by the U.K. Leased to the U.S..Birds of feather Flock together

Because she's the head of state, and The UK has the head of state on the front of the money.
I don't like em, but this batshit idea that they run things is...well......fucking batshit.

People keep bringing up Diego Garcia...And? Wow, a base exists on an island...Fuck me, it's a slam dunk.

Never mind all that logic and critical thinking stuff--fucking intellectual elitist shite, some lunatic on that part of the internet said it, so it must be true.

FFS

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Because she's the head of state, and The UK has the head of state on the front of the money.
I don't like em, but this batshit idea that they run things is...well......fucking batshit.

People keep bringing up Diego Garcia...And? Wow, a base exists on an island...Fuck me, it's a slam dunk.

Never mind all that logic and critical thinking stuff--fucking intellectual elitist shite, some lunatic on that part of the internet said it, so it must be true.

FFS

at the heights of the British Empire.. do understand how much of the planet they controlled? You never give up that power... ever

TheyRoyal Family help give the birth to the Rothschild Home State

Enough said

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
not just an island...the only landing sight possible...in hopes they made it that far.

...you said.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually her face is on around fifty currencies around the world since it was introduced in 1960 , originally to make counterfeit notes a bit more difficult to produce..
The obverse currently carries an image of Darwin.

Roman coins have an image of the emperor , its called tradition and a sense of history.

GonBush

You seem to be confusing an absolute monarch with what is now a figurehead with some residual influence.

After Princes Diana was killed the queen was quoted as saying there are forces operating in this country people don't know about.

I would say the queen has a secret army of ex SAS assassins to do her bidding.

Not a good idea to threaten the existance of the monarchy.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
at the heights of the British Empire.. do understand how much of the planet they controlled? You never give up that power... ever

TheyRoyal Family help give the birth to the Rothschild Home State

Enough said

Didn't give it up though, did they, there is a difference between giving something up, and losing it. We had a fucking big war which you may have heard of, and at the end of it, one of the conditions of getting Aid (Loans,unlike Germany which got gifts) from the US was "We (the US) are taking over as the hegemonic power now, you can start by setting India free." Churchill was still thinking in Imperial terms and plotting to carve up central Asia, but Roosevelt said "Uh-Uh, we're in a new game now, and you ain't dealing anymore".

GonBush

Well last I read in the paper one of the search pilots was quoted as saying it's "eerie" that there's no wreckage out there.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I just wish people would a pick a conspiracy and stick to it.. Did china shoot it down because of Uighurs? Did The Us kidnap those scientists who had equipment which would do about 15 different things depending on which international clearing house of inane word salad you read? Was it Aliens?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
c'mon Harry...let us in on it.

Let you in on what exactly? I don't claim to know anything.
I have my opinion, that the plane is at the bottom of the ocean in pieces, but that's all it is, my opinion, because we don't have the facts.
We do have a whole lot of baseless speculation though, and lets face it, people always like a good story.

If someone shows me evidence that (insert conspiracy) happened, then I will gladly dine on my bonnet.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When they eventually find it at the bottom of the ocean in pieces , many will believe it was placed there to cover up the real truth , like the Pentagon silliness.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When your face on the money of Many huge common wealth countries... that says enough

Her face is on 15 international banking notes just a few include

Canada, Australia, Jamaica, UK, New Zealand, etc

What other human on Earth has this kind of Power?

unclefishstick for one comes to mind, but
I'm sure we can come up with others.......

Latest posts

Latest posts