What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
WOW, such nice and plentiful responses!!!
Hey all....:wave:
Core
Doggy
TyD
M@rg
T
CTSV
KG......
You guys all rock...and to answer questions...
Dr D - yea bro, shes gonna yield really nice, prolly 2oz, so Im very happy...Im gonna be keepin her around for a while fo sho!!!
M@rg- yes, Ive grown her before, but not this pheno...Of the 4 plants Ive grown, she shows off the parental traits the most...and yes, the taste and smell carry over...she will smell like dried grapes, pepper & spice when all is said anddone!!!
TyD - I think the parents are Purple Bastard& WW, but not sure either...gotta go to the source!!!

Thanx again all...Ill have another update on Sunday with more pics...Peace out

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, been a while since I've popped in. That mongrul looks familiar, looks like the same pheno I kept. Yield is going to be very nice, I'm with Core too, that stuff just makes me relaxxx nicely. Take care bro.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey BR....nice to see ur face in here, it has been a while...yea dude, I really like the Mongrel, she has a nice heady high with a good relaxing sedating effect...In fact, Im smokin on some right now with some ISO hash on top and a little kif to top it all off!!!Yummmmm..off to dream world i go..Peace all

- Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Zeus :wave:
Gotta say :woohoo:!!! Fab update - now I see what you mean about your colorful mongrel girl - mine is doing the same - turning purple under the new pistils - your girls sure are fat :yes: You sure LSTed her good :canabis: Gonna be a white Xmas indoors this year :rasta:

Dakine

Veteran
Someones X-mas is going to be good!! Snow on everythin!! Keep the updates comin good sh i t man

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey MGJ & welcome Dakine....you guys rock!!!:respect:
Id love to give you guys an update, BUT, this site is bein slow as fuck again and wont upload my pics!!!! BS!!!
However....I have harvested 1/2 the Mongrel..I needed herb & I wanted to see what she was like harvested with all cloudy trichs...I quick dried a few buds and popcorn stuff, and it tastes very green, but hits nice!!! Gonna be very potent when cured...I also chopped about 4 fairly big tops and hung them to dry..thay are very dense and very sticky...should be a very nice smoke in a week or so....
I picked up a little Afghooey today from my boy and its really yummy!!!Im gonna have to get my hands on her, I think Id like to try my hand at growin her!!!
Anyhow, Im stoned and ramblin, so Ill see u all laters with an update...as soon as I can!!!!LOL

Peace all

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup Z just poppin thru brotha...chopped some of the gear eh?....i feel ya man,you cant be runnin low around the holidays yo!!!
i was wonderin if the site was trippin for anyone else bro,took me like 3 hrs last night to get a few up.
lookin forward to seein the shots you have z...and for the holidays to get past so i can spend more time here with my faceless fam again.:)
happy holidays my brotha.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Come on bro, put the dradle down and pick up your cam, lets see this mongrel bitch

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Come on bro, put the dradle down and pick up your cam, lets see this mongrel bitch
Very funny Dog!! I haven't played with a dreidel in a long ass time! I got the pics, I just can't upload em! Maybe tonite!
Peace.
-Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats crazy brotha Z i just dowloaded like 20 pics :confused:
im about to go post them now....
peace-T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Im BAAAAck...with pics!!!

Im BAAAAck...with pics!!!

:joint: :wave:..What up family...Im just chillin over here with lots of snow & cold ass temps...
The grow room is nice & warm though and doin great!!!! All the clones & Moms are doin just fine...I had to hack my Funky Dwarf Mom cause she turned out to be a Dad!!!Oh well...Ill pop the rest of those beans at a later date...
As I stated earlier, I harvested about 1/3 of the Mongrel a few days ago, so its drying now and should be ready in a week or so... :jump:
Thats about it...Ill let u guys enjoy these nice pics...Peace

- Z

As u guys can see, shes got a bit of N & Mg def I think, but no biggie, she starts her flush tomorrow......Thats all fam...Laters

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats big ass bitch Z...
the youngins are lookin reak happy too brotha.
holdin that mongrel for a while huh bro!!!i would too brotha.she loves you for sure.-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That is what we have been waiting for

Nice shots, should be a tasty bud when done

T

TylerDurden

Nice bro, looks like you still got quite a bit of herb left on that Mongrel beast :D