What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
OK, OK...Hey Dog & Mr Bill....Ill be home around midnite tonite, so the update will be up late, or it may have to wait till tomorrow!!! But, I promise, you guys will have some nice pics soon!!!Peace all

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Tentative Update!!!!

Tentative Update!!!!

YO YO YO :jump: Im finally home after a fuckin LONG ass flight, and I am happy as can be :rasta: OK, here it goes.....
The lites were out on the PC BUSH when I got home, but I did check on her with some lite from another room, and ahe's fuckin HUGE!!!! Kolas are swelling like breasts on a pregnant woman, and she smells so fuckin sweet, Im inclined to say she IS a Mongrel after all!!!!!
When I opened up the veggin closet, It looked like a friggin JUNGle in there!!! Im gonna have to take tomorrow off from work just to take care of all the plants needs!!! The Mongrel & Mystery clones are bushy as hell and still very healthy...The clones I took from the EVAC, EF, FD & CCC have all shown their sex, so Ill cull the males and transplant all the original seedplants femmes into Mother sized pots.... :bashhead:
After that, I gotta trim down all the female clones and start tyin them down...
As soon as the Mongrel is finished, Ill move some clones into the flower room in 1g bags and so on............................. :joint:
Thats about it!!!! Ill have pics up tomorrow fo sure....Peace all

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Finally, a HUGE update!!!! Upload works...!!!!

Finally, a HUGE update!!!! Upload works...!!!!

:wave:...Hey fam, I finally got the upload to work so I got some nice pics for u guys...Yesterday, I kinda cleaned house a bit... :bashhead: ..I culled all the males that were showing, and got rid of all the seedling Moms...I have much healthier clones of all of them now, so it was no big loss...I also culled all the doubles of the clone Moms, so i now have 1 of each Mom of:
EVAC, Evenflow, Funky Dwarf and CCC, 2 phenos of each!!!
The Mongrel & Mystery Clones got a major trim, as did the others and they all got a nice feeding...
As for the Mongrel girl... :jump: she is ONE huge, frosty, dense girl and she smells sooo sweet and grapey, I think I may have found THE Mongrel pheno...AND shes purpling up very nicely!!!!! Anyhow fam, Ill get onto the pics...ENJOY...and to Dog, T, Tek, Tyler & Mr Bill....THANX all of you, and Ill holla at the proper people in a day or so...Peace

Mongrel

the rest...
Males

The Clones....

- Zeus

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmm i seem to remember tellin someone a while back that once he made his cloner,hed make a bigger one...he said naaa im cool with this,then he made a bigger one...then i said he was gonna be poppin out so many clones hed be havin a bigger grow goin in no time...he said naaa im cool with this,then he had a bigger grow...
so imma roll the dice here and say i see more lights comin into play real soon...lets see what he says
:laughing:

man bro lookin good over here.you got this mf rockin for sure.the clones have you pretty stocked up...its hard to see it empty and turned off huh !!!! LOL
lookin superb over here man.peace -T-

hazy

Veteran
You got an awful lot going on zeus. Lots of healthy looking plants. Gonna bookmark this so I remember to come back. Clicked on your thread title in your sig but nada.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey guys...

T, Sir, Hazy & Tech....thanx for stoppin in bros...Yea T, you fuckin called it bro...as soon as I move into new digs, Im gonna upgrade everything!!!!Ill see u all later with some pics of this Mongrel...she is one HUGE girl and soooo stinky!!!

Peace all

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,lookin forward to the pics...this hobby just takes over huh "grows" into somethin yo never expected it to...cant wait to see what ur new get up is gonna be like bro.i can almost see ur gears turnin from here. :joint: peace -T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
I'm back mutha fuckas!!!.....

I'm back mutha fuckas!!!.....

What up fam...lookin good over here for the holidays...Mongrel girl looks like she should be done in about 3 weeks, just in time for Xmas & NYear's...ANYONE know how long she's been flowering????
All the Moms & clones are doin great & thats about it....Ill let the pics speak for themselves!!!Peace all

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol ...you carcked me up this meurning ....how the hell could we know how long they are flowering....lmao.....hehehe i can't even remember my own plants let alone yours hahahaha ...shit mate i thought that woz so funny.....hehehe...thanks for the laugh my friend...on a serious note now hehe....i like the update...the previous one to ...but i did't repley to that one....sorry man a bit lazy at the time...Nway love taking astrole down ya garden.......that Mongrul always seems to relax me a bit :D

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Core...thanx bro, yea, I look at the Mongrel girl at least 10 times a day!!! She is quite a looker, and she smells awesome!!!!Just pure grape lollipop smell...with a little spice mixed in!!!Great genetics bro, shes gonna be a keeper in my garden for a lONG time!!!

:respect:

Peace
- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea that bitch is sexy as a mf Z i knew it'd be blowin up over here.
im with Core i gotta write my own dates down how we gonna know how long ur ladies been in 12/12 LOLOLOL...peace yo -T-

K

Karma Genetics

Oh boy i got in realy late. That mongrel is a very nice looking girl. I see everything is going well. You got green fingers for shure....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
impressive update Z

Mongrel looks great, should be an awesome yielder!!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey zeus ..grape lolipop eh ,that sounds real nice
the name is cool also , but she looks like a pedigree to me :yes:
have u grew her before? does the smell carry over to the finished taste?

nice,neat set up ,girls look nice and healthy

..and heres some K+ for all the rep uve gave me :respect:

:joint:

:joint:

T

TylerDurden

That Mongrel is lookin real good man, I like the description of the smell too :D What were the parents that Core used to make the strain again? Its been so long since Ive read it I cant remember. You do an excellent job with all your plants, Keep it green bro :smoke:

Mr. Durden :joint: