What's new

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey fam...
Tech - -thanx bro...Ill be happy indeed...
Major- thanx to you brother, and Happy New Yr to you and yours...
Brother 'Leel - good to see u stranger...Happy Holidaze to you and the new one!!!!Hope all is well by you...

Peace guys, nothin new to report tonite...Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that mongrel is lookin rightous bro.look like some nice chunky nugz yo.
that mystery strain looks like shes gonna really give it up too bro,nice training.peace-T-

T

TylerDurden

Those Mongrel buds look rock solid and beautiful bro :D The smell description sounds like pure brain candy my friend. Excellent job! Hope your having a good holiday and a happy new year! Take it easy bro.

Mr. Durden :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:jump: :rasta: :nono: YOU GUYS ALL ROCK!!!!
I gotta say I been havin a real crap-ass day, and I decided to quit a little early and stop home for a nice J before I go back to the office...and I come on IC and all ur fuckin awesome responses just put a smile on my face for the first time today!!! A real smile, I should say!!!! So thanx guys, I appreciate all of you stoppin in to enjoy the harvest with me!!! I wish I could smoke u guys out on this Mongrel, she is a heavy hitter already and tasty to boot!!!!! :bashhead:
She'll go into jars for the cure prolly tomorrow, but I just smoked some dried off the stem and it was verrry nice!!!!! Peace family, Ill see u all later after Im good and stoned for the nite!!!!

- Z :rasta:

techattack

eheh. when u're having a bad day, think in something worst.. usual it works. glad u smiled at our posts. update with pics mate. keep it green.

tech.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
:jump: :rasta: :nono: YOU GUYS ALL ROCK!!!!
I gotta say I been havin a real crap-ass day, and I decided to quit a little early and stop home for a nice J before I go back to the office...and I come on IC and all ur fuckin awesome responses just put a smile on my face for the first time today!!! A real smile, I should say!!!! So thanx guys, I appreciate all of you stoppin in to enjoy the harvest with me!!!

- Z :rasta:

Nothing makes my day more, than coming home, and seeing a bunch of responses in my thread, I know what you mean

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Dog, Core & Tech...and once again, thanx!!!
Good stuff, isnt it, Dog, I love comin home to a bunch of K++responses....
Hey Core, how goes it bro?? I just put the buds in a big jar to cure!!!! They smell great, and smoke great already, gonna be even better in a few weeks...Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup Z just droppin thru to smoke a piece of this fatty with you bro while im waitin for some pics to upload...hope you had a good new years brotha,and i hope 09 is even better for ya then 08 was!
peace brotha :friends:
peace-T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Awwwww, you guys are makin me blush!!!!

Thanx for the kind words Hazy....this J's for you.....Peace all

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
BUMP.......Hey guys, fuckin L, all the way on the 4th page, I had to put this back in the running!!!LOL

Got a little update for all of you...The Mystery girl has begun budset and I should start to see some frost in a few days or so..She stinks like a dead skunk covered in fruity hash!!! YUMMMM...
The Moms are all very happy and healthy and I cant wait to move so I can start flowering them all out and seein what I got to work with!!!! Im very psyched about my Evenflow girls, they smell amazing and have great branching...EVAC should be a winner as well...we'll see soon... :jump:
Thats it all...lookin for a new job again and lookin for a new home, so I may be MIA for a bit, but Ill try to keep up in here...Peace and enjoy the pics...

- Z

See ya family!!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Everything looking pretty healthy Z

I hate that too, I come in to check my thread and it is 3 or 4 pages back. sniff sniff, we got no friends

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
looks great Z
my evenflows are branching like crazy. if i would have transplanted them when they needed it they would be monsters by now. mine havent sexed yet though. may have to flip to be sure.... how bout yours?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
aww maing you know we got love for ya maing... ;)
things are poppin off again huh Z way to go bro,out with the old in withthe new.love the work ur puttin down yo.keep on pimpin these hoochies!!!!
peace -T-

Last edited: