What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will the real Purple Kush stand up?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Amish - Great shots but that looks dead on for the Purple Indica cut. What are your smells taste like on the girl? Great looking lady either way!

Trillion - Yes it goes darker and more dense. Look at my photos of the Urkle and you can tell the density is diff than on your pic. Not knockin it just giving details that I have noticed through my grows.

Rainman

Veteran
No matter what these plants actually are, who can ever know 100% for sure what mother nature has given us, arent we some lucky SOB's! I Just cut another Urkle down and I love the stuff! Hope you all get a chance at growin some elite purples no matter what it is.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know there are a lot of old schoolers out there that have watched this thread and haven't commented.

Most people way up in Northern California have what is called Kyle Kushman Purple Kush, but the old schoolers know Kyle Kushman's Purple Kush was reworked by the man himself.

It is actually Purple Kush (being the old original Pakistani Kush that was brought to Northern California) x Northern Lights x Hash Plant.

Kyle Kushman grew his form of Purple Kush from seed for years upon years, upon years. Many whom search out the Purple Kush that actually taste like Kush or Hash instead of a California Purple strain are really in search of the Kyle Kushman Purple Kush but didn't know what they are looking for.

You need to search out that Purple Kush x Northern Lights x Hash Plant that Kushman was growing himself.

Hope that this post is helpful to those in search of that REAL Old School Purple Kush.

Here is my purple kush. This has been my favorite strain the past 8 years.
35/49 days
picture.php

6 month + cure
picture.php

LOL, nope I hold the original mother(8years+), bagseed. She was born on the east coast but verified at the harvest festivals as purple kush by a old school norcal crew. Who I had bought the original pk bag from which had the seed.

Thanks, she is a dream to grow. Can't f it up at all. Done in 49 days, commercial dream.

Rainman

Veteran
Done in 49 days, cant f it up, some bagseed born on the East C., and a commercial dream? = Not the Purple Kush

Relentless

Veteran
very nice guys. i like that platinum purp. cant beat 50 days. I have purple kush sr71. have several cuts of her in veg, but havent flowered her yet.

LOL whatever, I'm just another internet story teller. What is up with the negativity... I share some pics and get slammed as a liar.

I did find two seeds in the bag and if you read my post you would of seen that one was accidentally killed. Trying to remove the membrain...... Yeah I may exagerate the years I have had the mother(2004-5) o well I'm a pothead.

I could care less if this strain is grape ape, purple urkle or what the fuck ever. I am just going by what I was told from the growers who sold me the original bag and smoked the buds from MY cut.

I live on the east coast, never been to cali, so this is not your CUT. Keep on dreaming that it is.... if it makes you feal special.

And where are the pics of your cut.... Or do you even have any... Your just running your mouth with nothing to back it up.

Rainman

Veteran
And im sure your story will change in a few posts just like Green L stated! How was it born on the East Coast if came from heads in Cali? PK is very sensitive and finicky compared to other cuts actually. Commercial dream? That statement is all I needed to read to know you dont have it even if some dope boys told ya so. I deal in fact and real origins not the ones made up here. There are not any heads here or anywhere else who will tell you she is a commercial dream either. In fact its the quentisential non commercial plant, if you got Purple Kush that is. And what variation? You either got PK or your dont. As for pics.......check my gallery and pick one of the several PK cuts I have grown and get back to me. (Sarcasm)

Trillion

PK is so far from a 49 day commercial strain it aint funny, your buds have a continous khola like structure rather than lots of seperate round nugs, fan leaves are way too thin also.

So someone who sold you the bag that they said was PK told you the seed you found was PK so that means it's the real PK cut..... lol

etncrew

i got some pics of some "purple kush" flowering right now, just about to be chopped. i have no idea if its the real shit or not, cut was sourced from friend who got from a friend etc. its purple and it smells like typical kush mixed with grapes, and the leaves are very purple, i'll post some pics later when the lights go on and we'll see :)

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Hey..I read this whole thread,got to the end,and realized Trillion hasnt shown those PK pics yet..lols

Latest posts

Latest posts