What's new

Why do men expect us to...............

On my day's off I really get to play in the garden. Today was one of those days :) I made 55 ga of dirt, transplanted 14 4x4 pots into 3ga, flushed a few in flower, and trimmed. It felt good :) Now time to chillax w/ Kony :)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Respect to all the ladies,who keep it tight and grow the goodness..men suck with thier deams of fame and cryin like babies when they cant have their cake and eat it lol..
can i hang in here pls hahaha

dddaver

Veteran
So... if I run her back while she gives me a BJ, everybody's happy? Easy peezy then. Good to know, good to know. Now what position for that is best, something to think about, schwing! :laughing:

V

Veg N Out

PSYCHO ALERT!!!

Run like hell - do not look back.

Change your name, living place, looks, job, etc.

She's prob great in the sack, too - that makes it tougher to bail, but...

These "cute" little erratum will develop into full blown kill you as you sleep - get out now...
:ying:

Hella true!! Get away from a chick that can't tell tha truth!

catalyte

Veteran
Respect to all the ladies,who keep it tight and grow the goodness..men suck with thier deams of fame and cryin like babies when they cant have their cake and eat it lol..
can i hang in here pls hahaha

well said azad! :ying:

V

Veg N Out

If you're going to get down and make food for both of you, then you shouldn't have to do dishes, but you should rinse and wipe down as you go so it doesn't look like a nuclear disaster post cooking..

dddaver

Veteran
What up? I was putting this pic in my sig to see how it looked and noticed I got negative rep from a comment I made here. Neg rep given on 4-16. But nobody said anything here since February, so, confusing. Still though, I really couldn't care less about rep, but the comment, "Your an ass" is just stupid, infantile, vindictive, and petty. U mad sweety? Thanks for just proving my point. My estimation/opinion about you just took a big nosedive. And did you know there are people who NEVER give neg rep only positive? But it was the comment that struck me. Isn't it nice to know you won't be punished for voicing an opinion contrary to someone else's, especially when an opinion is asked for?....NOT. That's why I think the rep system is stupid.

sso

Veteran
drop whatever we are doing, and give them a hand....If I ever ask TOH to drop what he is doing, and help me, he acts like I am so rude. I try to tell him if I am in the middle of something he can't expect me to drop what I am doing to help him....but he does. Then when I try that, he says, he is busy!!!! Men are funny, and I dunno that I will ever figure them out!!! But I love my man, foibles and all!!!!!

actually me and the wife are just the opposite.

she keeps on yelling till i come and i used to come as soon as she asked, but after a few months, now its a alot of yelling on both sides :)

"chong" she yells (it means husband in vietnamese, pronounced the same)

and "vo" yelled by me. (it means wife in vietnamese, pronounced va aa)

its a lot of yelling :)

Buddle

Veteran
drop whatever we are doing, and give them a hand....If I ever ask TOH to drop what he is doing, and help me, he acts like I am so rude. I try to tell him if I am in the middle of something he can't expect me to drop what I am doing to help him....but he does. Then when I try that, he says, he is busy!!!! Men are funny, and I dunno that I will ever figure them out!!! But I love my man, foibles and all!!!!!

LOL..My man ALWAYS does this and wonders why I get so much more done when hes not around..Like I was placed on this planet to accomodater him..lol..He goes the extra mile for me no doubt but at times it can be very frustrating..:tiphat:

S

sweetestsin420

lol funny thread,my bf ALWAYS asks,no DEMANDS,my help if he needs help with something haha,like i can be SLEEPING,and hell come in the room and wake me up and be like "babe im cleaning the house,but can you help with something?"...uggh it gets on my LAST freakin' nerve,but ill do anything for him so its cool,hell do the same for me,

all fine,except when I need HIM to do something,i have to ask like 10 times,then he gets irriated and say am NAGGING haha,omg the irony man

sso

Veteran

sounds like my wife.

"chong!" "Chooong!" "CHONG" (it means husband in vietnames, it sounds like chong but is spell' t different.)

takes awhile to answer my own "vaa!" too..(wife in vietnamese. spell't different as well.)

not as bad as your husband and makes up for it by always wanting to cook for me. (she thinks im too thin.)

i used to come right away when she asks, but now i take about as much time to come as she does. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts