What's new

Why do men expect us to...............

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Not all men are like that.. Find someone thats more into you then himself.. Men should never think that women are there to wipe there ass. Men should always take care of the home just as much as there partner does.

Hammerhead just lost his membership in the man club. lol

sso

Veteran
´s funny,

cause my wife used to be like that, demanding i come on the dime, but whenever i called, she took her sweet time.

till i just returned the favor. "bitch , what you talking about?! im busy!"

we are now both reasonably quick in helping eachother out.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Honest Answer: Cause our shit is always more important than what you are doing.

Relationship Answer: Sorry baby, I was just being a dick...

Totally meant to give that a positive rep and my finger slipped on my iPad. Lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just have allot of respect for the other half :) I see allot of loser husbands,boyfriend's treat women like crap.

Re: Why do men expect us to...............

Women are intriguing creatures in how they prioritize what really matters to them.Kill yourself for their sustenance when all they wanted was a hug.

Quoting for truth, my ex-boyfriend could never understand that while I appreciated that he worked and bought things and provided (I work too though do it wasn't like he was sole income), I'd rather be with someone who is broke and jobless, but had affection and romance and respect for me.

Hence the ex part! :D

el bee

Men and women are crazy, but if your lucky that crazy will scratch your back, bring you flowers and make that sandwich from time to time, as well.

But boy oh boy, is my sweet thing crazy.

sso

Veteran
i just have allot of respect for the other half :) I see allot of loser husbands,boyfriend's treat women like crap.

i see alot of bitchy wifes :)

but, on the other hand.

id say, women as whole, are slightly more enlightened. kinder, sweeter.

but then again, women tend to be more materialistic. (Which causes a whole ton of problems)

also alot of insecurity issues (probably coming from ages of enslavement) (causes them to bitch (trying to put someone down and put yourself up)

but then again, men also, have alot of insecurity issues (which is why some men beat up women and smaller men (they feel really small so they beat up weaker people to feel more strong (curiously (since one would think that beating up stronger opponents or equals would raise the bar alot more (but then again the mind works in "mysterious" ways :blowbubbles:)

to a long story short.

to judge all men or all women from the few you have talked to and Even fewer you´ve actually been with (or talked to more than a few words)

is bit "jumping to conclusions"

we are all saints and sinners and neither sex is better really.

the reason women are slightly better.

is because they are raised to care for babies and the home, they dream of love (though it tends to get tangled up in dreams of castles and pearlnecklaces)

they are encouraged to be soft and kind.

while men are encouraged to be hard asses that never cry.

rambo (lol)

while they are really soft buggers that do cry in hiding and go all googley eyed at pictures of puppies (in private)

no wonder men drink much more.

BigDawg

It all depends. Some men like to be bossed and dominated and some don't. Some men submit to a woman's every need and some don't. Ever since the whole equal/womens rights movement things have been different. Now days a lot of men stay at home and the women work. Men cook and clean more these days etc. Some men don't mind and some do. Some are more traditional. Some men want to be babied and have their girlfriend/wife treat them like their mom. It depends what type of "man" you want. Everyone should show respect of course. The fact is, men and women aren't equal no matter what you think. If you expect a man to do as you would, then I think you should go be alone or a lesbian relationship. Hell, even in a dyke relationship, one of the women are usually more dominant.

If your man is a true man and deserves it, then I think you should drop whatever you are doing to submit to his calling, whether he does for you or not. In a true emergency i'm sure he would drop whatever for you. If you're more of a man than him then he should submit to you, if you like that sort of thing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol thats just silly IMO. I would never submit to anyone not even my wife and I would expect her to say the same. seems allot of men dont think women are equal im not one of them.

BigDawg

I don't see how men and women are equal. Does that make me sexist? I bet a woman made that word. :biggrin:

I don't think women are of less value than men at all though.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
the reason women are slightly better.

is because they are raised to care for babies and the home, they dream of love (though it tends to get tangled up in dreams of castles and pearlnecklaces)

they are encouraged to be soft and kind.

IF that's the truth, someone forgot to give my ex-wife, Satan, the memo.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not all men are like that.. Find someone thats more into you then himself.. Men should never think that women are there to wipe there ass. Men should always take care of the home just as much as there partner does.

Another correct answer. We were not married forever. Even when I was single I kept a clean house but when dad booked at 9 I was raised for a few years by women and the idea of living in squallier was unacceptable. My friends would come over and be like Wags if I didn't know you any better I'd say you was gay. I respond with "did you see the soap and towels in the bathroom that matched? They would say yes I would then say you can use them."

You see only a women or a married or divorced man would understand that. To me like posted it's a team effort I live in a would ya could ya house. Ask me to do it I'll die doing it tell me to do it and I'll die b4 I do. RESPECT and the idea of being told to do something is the main reason I moved out of my parents house so why the hell go back to what you were running from in the first place?

But then again I'm an oddity I know firsthand what dis function does to the family unit and is why in my home it's unacceptable. I tell my wife to do the 3 F's and the rest is easy.

Feed Me Fug Me And Be Faithful

I was doing everything else long b4 I met her oh and I to do the 3 F's but that second one is why you girls will ALWAYS win if you want to because us men are simply boys trapped in a mans body and we spend nine months getting out and the rest of our FREAKIN lives trying to get back in.

We honestly don't stand a chance. You girls just let us think we do.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

mrcreosote

Veteran
mrwags,

Exactly so.

For an in-depth look, read my book:

Vulvanomics - A Study of Asymmetrical Power.

supermanlives

Veteran
when my old lady asks me to help her= i end up doing whatever and she ends up doing nothing. its a trick. i have developed a serious case of hearing loss.

DTFuqua

I'm not a mind reader

I'm not a mind reader

if you loved her she should not have to ask............
I know from my wife that some women expect you to know whats on their mind without asking but I was the clueless one from an early age. Yes, I have my head in other places most of the time. But, you couldn't get my wife to agree that I don't love her. Since our oldest died in 2001, I have sacrificed everything to keep her happy and she refuses to be happy. She has Muscular Dystrophy (so did our son) and is in the end stages and has been for three years. I wait on her hand and foot. I have to be close at hand to keep her from trying to move around on her own because she falls and hurts herself. And all this for a woman that I have only one thing in common with( besides children), we love each other. If I didn't love her, I couldn't stand to be around her very much. She is possessive so I have no friends to even talk with. My choice. She is so materialistic that she has stuff piled up everywhere till I have to just try to keep a clear path to places necessary to get to and from in the house. But she needs me and I have always been one to step up and do whats right when it comes to my family and will continue to do so as long as she is still here. She has always been loyal to me but not honest. She will lie to get what she wants but that's most women and a lot of men that I have met in this life. Anyway, anyone that says I don't love my wife doesn't know what their talking about.