What's new

Who's Willing to Test, White OG V2.0, Mahayana, etc.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just purchased a pack off of the bay, will keep everyone updated. I am really diggin on HB...but I needed something that yielded a bit more.

TPM

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

If you want happy brother that yields more try one of his crosses either the chemdog or the HB x SFV. My HB x SFV OGK yields great 1.75-2 ounces out of 3 gallon organics and chemdog increases everything yield it touches so I would expect the same. The smell HB imparts is just lip smackin good.

H

Homer J Pimpin

thats good news cause I just popped 5 happy brother bx2's...........I don't give a shit what the yeild is.........I'm lookin' fer a coat yer mouth linger on the tounge dankness.........Hope I made the right choice

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats good news cause I just popped 5 happy brother bx2's...........I don't give a shit what the yeild is.........I'm lookin' fer a coat yer mouth linger on the tounge dankness.........Hope I made the right choice

You sir are gonna be happy as hell! It will coat and tingle! heh It's got just an awesome one of kind smell, like a new strain of mint or something, although I hate comparing with things like vicks vapor rub or mint cuz it is surely a smell of its own.

H

Homer J Pimpin

cool 40 gotta say minty is not a word I would have expected to hear in a indica strain........

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
First I would like to apologize to Karma for not keeping my word, and not completing my White OG V2 thread. The plants were in horrible shape due to reocurring PM, and I could not get rid of it. I recently moved to a new location, and am hoping to start fresh! I threw away all my PM infected clones, and will start the hunt for moms again! I still have 2 beans from the White OG V2 testers, and will be popping those soon. Once again, sorry..

Ruger

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool 40 gotta say minty is not a word I would have expected to hear in a indica strain........

You will see when you gottem flowering and it is definitely a strong indica, golf-ball buds and all. Smell is very strong and don't think spearmint at all, just very unique hard to describe. It would leave a zing to anything it was crossed to I'd love to see it crossed to lavender or maybe bubba katsu.

GL hope to see a grow thread

H

Homer J Pimpin

You will see when you gottem flowering and it is definitely a strong indica, golf-ball buds and all. Smell is very strong and don't think spearmint at all, just very unique hard to describe. It would leave a zing to anything it was crossed to I'd love to see it crossed to lavender or maybe bubba katsu.

GL hope to see a grow thread

allready started in the karma forum
Homer is a Happy Brother

and if a good male pops up Im sure the pre 98 bubba would be smitten

medleaf

I tested the white og v2 and the biker kush for karma on another forum. I am no longer a member of that forum but I am always down to test some karma gear. I promise to give weekly pictures and a smoke report as I did on my last testers. If you ever want any large megapixle pictures I have a nice camera and can always send them to you for publicity. Then again karma I'm sure you knew i'd be down as the last two grows were killer and the one im about to finish of the sour diesel x hbk looks to be the same. You do great work man and Im glad I have this place to hang out and try your gear. happy gardening leaf

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I have this White OG ver.2.
4½ week 12/12.

Thx Karma bro :cool:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P