What's new

Who's Willing to Test, White OG V2.0, Mahayana, etc.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will run these in a 5x5x10 with 2 600 for flower and t5 for veg. Im using Canna bio for nutieants this includes the 80$ of BOOST:) I will be using 5g buckest.

M

Milhouse

Damn, i ran home yesterday to see if they had arrived, not yet!!! I am hoping for today, cross my fingers!! It usually is a very quick trip for my orders from Sbay!!

M

Milhouse

Hey VStagger Leev, how do you know yours shipped already? Is there a place you can check?

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Yeah. I go to sbay. Go to my info click bids and it shows a list of recent transactions. If u sent money for an order with your tester info it'll show up. But if you didn't buy anything I dont think anything will show .

Hope that helps

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is correct you must purchase something to see what was shipped. If there where test packs those would show as well.

M

Milhouse

Just got home and saw that glorious, beautiful....(edit)! Beautiful packaging!! I will be getting some pics and a thread going tonight! Thanks again Karma!!!

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He does have great packaging. Now im going to see if his genetics can help with my Disability. If these genetics come out like the other White's I have seen I should be golden:)

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Good to see the first pack's landing. Going to be a great grow out.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Got my Mahayana pack today! :woohoo: :yay: Will begin the grow tommorow. Just got back from NW String summit and a lil bushed at the moment... Peace and love all! Stagger