What's new

Who's Willing to Test, White OG V2.0, Mahayana, etc.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
got mine too, just waiting on the auction for the last pack of white og v1 that i won on another site, and theyll be hitting the water together...:)

One Love 731

Veteran
Been checkin the mail every day, hopefully tomorrow. 1:ying:

I havent kept track of the lucifer OG, anybody get some killer Lucifer OG's? Cant wait for The Biker Kush.

One Love 731

Veteran
Hells yeah, me Bikers Kush and OTH x skunk#1 showed today. Cant wait to get these girls flowering. I'll get them soaking, wont be long now. Thanks Karma and Clerance, Jypsy, etc. 1:ying:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
All 6 of the beans I put in a paper towel popped open only 16 hours after water touched them!! :woohoo: :yay: surely good things to come... the road to enlightenment has begun

paulycali

Good to see the first pack's landing. Going to be a great grow out.

Anymore testers going out? I would love to test the WhiteOG V2 for you. That would be great. Im a few weeks from finishing Hortilabs gear and would love to start yours next. Hopefully you can make it happen. No problem pulling that grow off before november. Lets me know whats up. If you cant you cant. No worries. There's always next time. Keep up the good work and i look forward to your new genetics

L

laylow

got my beans dude thanks very much as soon as my current grow finish up i will get these rocking :D

K

Karma Genetics

Did everybody get there Test Seeds ?

When anybody hasnt recieved there testers please PM me.

Let's get these test's rolling, we want bud shots in November.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
not a tester Karma, but you can put me down for a pack of bikers when they are released! :tiphat: :respect:

I gotta grow some Karma in my garden... I think I have 5 happychem in the vault. :bigeye:

Bring on the frost Testers!!!!
:jump: :yay:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Currently 3 out of the 4 seeds I put in dirt the other day are now above soil, plus I have one that's 3 in's tall going already! :yay: Peace and love, thatnks karma! Stagger

One Love 731

Veteran
Biker Kush has now been started, hopefully I didn't wait to long for Karma to get some usable pic's. Haven't had much luck finding an OG I want in my garden. Hopefully there will be something in these or a male I can cross to some of the other OG's floating around. Thanks for the opportunity Karma. 1

J

jonnybgood29

if you need a tester that will definately post, im up for it karma!

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Re: Who's Willing to Test, White OG V2.0, Mahayana, etc.

I just purchased a pack off of the bay, will keep everyone updated. I am really diggin on HB...but I needed something that yielded a bit more.

TPM

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk