What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whopper grow in the making

LOVELYJUGS

Watermelon

Watermelon

Watermelon

You can see a photo of my scrubber in my last post

Or see below

Do you's think this is enough ?? this grow is in a nice area .Not many people around if you know what I mean !!

Jugs

LOVELYJUGS

Tastyness

Tastyness

Everything going good Guys

i will be changing to 12/12 by the end of this week .It's almost 6 weeks now .Everything looks sweet .But a few more lights will be added for sure !

See below the progress

Looking Good Jugsssssssssss

G

Makes me want to go out and rent a commercial building right now!! I'll get a big box truck and stuff all the plants in the back if inspections would happen. Makes me want to really think big, but I am a dreamer.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Looks like you've got this one planned out...

As far as nutes, I would go with what you've had results with in the past. Now's not the time to try testing new methods. You've obviously are investing good money and ALOT of time into this. Are you still handwatering? Do you plan to implement some form of self watering system? And do you have any help or did you do this entire setup on your own? It looks like you just replaced that sheetrock. Someone renting out warehouses???

Looks top of the line in there. It must have been a fortune to purchase all those beans. I hope they gave you a bulk discount...
This truely is a chance to pull an INSANE Power Plant pheno...
Good luck and keep up the good work. That there is a nice investment... And you are saving a shit load with those light rails. Of course they will have some limitations (unless you've really done your homework and go around with a lumen meter), but everything is pro.

Hope you get that $.

steve green

keep it up boss your on fire :rasta:
12/12 is gonna be great--cant wait to see them explode with growth.
safe growing. steve :wave:

T

trem0lo

This is amazing, really slick setup. Noticing any different phenos yet? They look pretty uniform.

E

EatShitake

WOW! What a great looking canopy for a huge amount of plants grown from seed!!! :joint:

venge

Awesome grow LovelyJugs,

Can't wait for more progress reports/pics.

Please keep us posted. Can you tell us the size of area you are growing in.

thanks

venge

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I have to ask, how does that scrubber work? All the scrubbers I have used and seen for sale were wrapped in a filter to protect the carbon. Your filter looks sealed at the bottom and wrapped in sheet metal. I am just curious as I have never seen one like this before. I can't for the life of me see how she works lol. Where does the air get sucked in? I am probably just a stoned dumb ass right now, so forgive me if it's easy to see. I am sure it is just as effective, but I think I need to be schooled in these kind. Anyone care to explain?

TGT

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Lookin' gorgeous bro! :lurk:

TGT - it looks like a scrubber that can be used inline, instead of terminally.

Mrpiston38

i belive he said that is in a limo garage.... with that much light output im wondering how it hassent been found yet. HUge ups for a job well done and please be safe. its like watching weeds for real with this grow...

Mr.p

V

vhGhost

lol WOW lol you should really think about upgrading your scrubber!!!

G

I was thinkin the same, With that scrubber its like why bother. I dont grow near that size and I bought the biggest one they make, its like 5 ft tall!

LOVELYJUGS

Hi guys

Hi guys

It's getting closer to flowering ....

A little view onthings are going !! Which i must say are going beaut......

I have started a few clones . Going well too

See ya soon ....... Jugs

B

Blunted22

Hey man i see you got a great seup man ut i cant see for th elife of my why your still cloneing in rock wool and domes. You adding alot of work.

Build a ez cloner or go buy a 120 unit for like 400$ is the best advestment i ever made. You just set it and forget it... Kinda like..... err its like somethign if i wasnt so hi i might remember...

Cooking appliance i thik lol.

G

That is absolutely a beautiful sight. Great work. Man don't miss a set of balls, the plants are going to be tight together very soon. A very effective use of the 600W'rs.