What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whopper grow in the making

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Jugs, are those 7"x 7' x 10" "Rose pots"? I think you can fit 78 of those in a 4' x 8' plastic tray. I use a 4 x 8 tray and get 32 5 gal pots in them. How long do you veg and what kind of yield do you get in those 7 x 7 pots?

LOVELYJUGS

Hey POPS

Hey POPS

I know the size of those pots as 7 litre pots ....

I plan to veg them for 4 to 6 weeks to get the most out of them I know mabe i will run out of room because the size they will get to :bigeye: But i have an ace up my sleeve ! Power plant grow nice and straight and compact .So it's one of the reasons i choose it. It packs the power of any plant when done right ! But a knock out stone too ...Perfect for a grow like this :joint:

Thanks for all the intrest Guys

The Big Jugged Man

S

ScrogHog

Hell yea feminized was the way i was just wondering. Good luck LJ. Youd look like this 1 week into flowering :cuss: if u didnt go feminized. Also why waste all that space on males when you could have beatiful women.

You could lay down a rug of some sort on the plastic so u dont rip it when you walk on it.

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
What do you mean 200 intake and 400 exaust? is that cubic feet per minute?

Have you done this many feminized seeds before? Seems like you will have more than a handfull of hermies in there that could seed everything out. Any reason why you don't use clones?

Can't wait to see where this one goes, deffinately don't see 400 seedlings very often.

LOVELYJUGS

Hey Pico

Hey Pico

I have done many Females before and never had any hermies ! 100 % success . Not done this many before but 10 to 20 it always went well It's just a little more work involved .

Timers are working sweet so far .So as far as hermies go there should be none as long as they dont **** up !

200 and 400 milimetres in width is what i mean with the ducting ....

Will post more pic's when they are a little bigger and give yous an update on what nuitrents i will be useing . I think Advanced nuitrents are good .Never had any bad results before .What do you all reccommend to use ? ( Nuitrents )

Thanks Mr JUGS

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
How the hell did this one slip by me, awesome set up, I am green with envy.
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WOW

LOVELYJUGS

Hi Guys

Things are popping along nicely as you can see below

Just under 500 now ................ :wave:

What do you think Guys ? I had to lower the lights a little as they were stretching . But other than that everything looks good :yes:

Nearly finished veging everything now ' The final number is still undecided as I must see what room i have when these ladies start to kick into force :bigeye:

But guys you have to admit it's some beautiful sight to behold :bigeye:

Enjoying every hour put into this grow !!

More updates coming soon ......... With pics also :wave:

Any advice or opinions much welcomed Guys :joint:

See you all soon Jugsssss

LOVELYJUGS

Hi Guys

Hi Guys

I hope to veg for 6 Weeks .... Well I will see what space i have !! **** It ...If you are going to do it .... Do it right :nono: I have had so many small grows and said why not go a little bigger :rasta:

Juggsssss

Below one of my past widow plants

Pot Pimp

HOLY SHEET!!!! Will you adopt me? Will you just call me to your trimming party? hehehe, you're definately going to need some serious help come harvest time. I don't see how in the world you are going to take care of that many plants by yourself, seriously. That is one of the most impressive grows I've seen - period. Man, I can only imagine the work ahead for you - very enjoyable tho for sure. Mad props Jugs.

good work jugs, that is very kickazz. what kinda soil you using for them? also what kinda pre emptive techniques or tricks do you have to keep the bugs down? looks nice and clean... thats a serious garden!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I love this grow
I cannot wait to see these babies in full bloom
I love the fact that you have there plants on wheels. It makes it look like a government test facility.

blackone

Veteran
This grow sure is making me feel humble haha:) Good luck and I'll be enjoying every last bit of your show.

I wouldn't wait too long before flowering I think? after 6 weeks from seed they'll probably start hating their neighbors when you flower them.

LOVELYJUGS

Hi Blackone and everyone ...

Hi Blackone and everyone ...

Thanks for the input on this ........

I have thought of how and when they get bigger . 6 Weeks veg is the plan but as you know things grow bigger than expected ! So i have extra space for the ladies if needed :D

As for bugs i have no problem as of yet but i am in a cold place ! so i think there will be less of a threat of that happening .... But if it does i am prepared :wink:

What kind of nuitrents do you use or recommed ? Or any tips or recommend something to help with this Baby ??

Please fire away Guys :yes:

Jugsssssssssss

Latest posts

Latest posts