What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whopper grow in the making

G

That is SOME grow!!!

Good God Almighty!! I cannot believe those are all seed plants!!!!!!!!!

What kind of nuitrents do you use or recommed ? Or any tips or recommend something to help with this Baby ??

Shit man! You need to find a vendor that sels nutes by the freaking BARRELL !!

LOL

Good luck with it!!

MT

LOVELYJUGS

MTweedman

MTweedman

Hey MTweedman thanks...........

What kind of nuitrents do you use or recommed ? Or any tips or recommend something to help with this Baby ??

Shit man! You need to find a vendor that sels nutes by the freaking BARRELL !!

I have Advanced nuitrents at the moment ...Just looking for other opinions :wave: for later in the grow !

Everything going to plan with this baby ...

Will post some pics soon :wink:

Mr Jugssssss

Power Plant going nicely from a previous grow.

G

Hey Jugs:

I'm a fairly new grower soI don't know what to tell you. You're going to need a shitload of whatever nutes you decide on.

Maybe think about using something "traditional" on a good lot of it if money is an issue. Then use more expensive stuff on select plants, or sections of plants in your case :)

You know that Lougrew uses Miracle Grow on those huge grows he does. You see his thread on his 63lb grow. He's a real character but a nice guy and obviously gets results with large grows. His grows are outdoors in pots is the only difference. I'd shoot him a PM and have him visit your grow. He'll love it.

I gotta watch this develop!!

Good luck

MT

Mrpiston38

here is the nute line up that i use it might be farly expensive since you have like a 500 plants and btw keep me in mind for a trim party you may have :headbange

and here is another one that i have at my disposal

GL i am placing my chair right up front :redface:

Strain

Holy shit, man i would be a nerve wreck if i had that many watts runnin. Electrical bill must be off the charts. impressive im locked on to this one

GL

Strain

asher1er

Veteran
you started your seeds in those same pots, or did you germinate em first? also will u be keeping them in the 7 litre pots the whole way through?

LOVELYJUGS

Hi Guys

These Ladies were started in smaller pots for germination and then transferrd
to 7 litre pots which i think should be big enough .Or someone tell me different ??!?!

Thanks for the input Mrpiston on the nuitrent situation much appriacated :yes:

I have a few pics below of this grow coming on beautifully if I must add :wave:

I have got some Hawaii Maui Waui (otherwise known as HxMW) going also as i hear great thing about the big yields from this Ladie !! What do you Guys think ???

Things going well i feel . What do you all think ???

Have a look below ............

Good luck Guys

Be in touch soon

Mr Jugssss

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Jugs, you have a lovely grow going, but I see one potential problem. It appears that the areas that you have on wheels are about 4' x 8' or 32 sf.(1.25m x 2.5m) and are covered by a 1000w(I assume) light. That will only give you 31 watts per sf. which is far less than you need for an optimal grow. It will reduce your yield, especially since you have the lights so far above the plants. I realize that the height of the lights may be necessary for heat control, but you might try adding more fans to blow the heat away and move the lights closed to the plants, as you are losing lumins at that height. Don't mean to be critical of a beautiful grow, but I would like to see you get max yields for your space.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Pops said:
Jugs, you have a lovely grow going, but I see one potential problem. It appears that the areas that you have on wheels are about 4' x 8' or 32 sf.(1.25m x 2.5m) and are covered by a 1000w(I assume) light. That will only give you 31 watts per sf. which is far less than you need for an optimal grow. It will reduce your yield, especially since you have the lights so far above the plants. I realize that the height of the lights may be necessary for heat control, but you might try adding more fans to blow the heat away and move the lights closed to the plants, as you are losing lumins at that height. Don't mean to be critical of a beautiful grow, but I would like to see you get max yields for your space.

The lights are on tracks and move automatically to cover the whole area. I believe that's what I read earlier in the thread.

Vootie

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Yes ,I see the rails now and notice that the lights are only 600 watts. Even with a light rail, that is only 20 watts per sf. If he vegs for 6 weeks, the plants will be tall and spindly and the light won't be able to penetrate. Better to lower the lights and veg less for better yields. Still, an incredible looking grow!

blackone

Veteran
I would probably also lower the lights - seems like a lot of light is lost because it doesn't hit the plants. Only the light escaping to the sides is a problem here though, since light lost in the other direction hits the neighbor plants.
I'm excited to see how well this turns out with the light movers - quite a few people have said it really makes a lot of difference.

Perhaps an optimal strategy for maximizing yield and quality would be to lower the lights to make sure the innermost (40?) plants per light are getting what they need, while the outer circle (32?) plants are counted as extras.

Latest posts

Latest posts