What's new

Whopper grow in the making

blackone

Veteran
That's an impressive amount of bud:) And some of those colas are looking really fine.
Have you considered SOG directly from rooted clone with perhaps a week of veg? You would probably be harvesting only a little less but twice as often. (I'm not even sure you would be harvesting less - seems like the plants are a little bit tall for the 600W lamps to really reach the bottoms, your 1000W lamps will probably change all of that though)

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am amazed by the un-uniformity amongst the plants in terms of appearance....

they almost look as if they all have different heighths, bud widths, and leaf structures.....

amazing.

LJ, i wish you the best of luck with security and final yield here in your last month of flowering....

not long before you are smokin up on a bed of big heads....

LOVELYJUGS

Happy New Year !!

Happy New Year !!

Happy New Year !!

To Everyone here and Here's to another successfull year of Growing !!

Good Luck to you all

:rasta:

Jugs

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have suspicious feeling that LJ might have his hands full with some trimming :D

K

khaleel

shizer! just read through the entire thread, great stuff my friend!

hopefully i made it in time for the chop. keep up the good work! :muahaha:

LOVELYJUGS

Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Sorry for no updates !

Been a little busy ....

A few pics for ya all ......

5January2008051.jpg

5January2008053.jpg

5January2008044.jpg

5January2008036.jpg

5January2008034.jpg

5January2008084.jpg

Things are going well .I have got the butchers knife out and have chopped up about 100 Ladies and I am happy with what I have got from it! Still drying at the moment .......sorry about some of the quality of some pics ....camara keeps fogging up :bashhead:

I will update later with more pics and let you know whats what where and when :bigeye:

B

Bigtimer7

DAMN! THAT IS AMAZING.... great job man and I cannot weight to see the final weight. Good job man and I know a lot of people are aspiring to do the things youve done, including me!
-hahah i wrote can weight! :muahaha: ( I really cant )

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew it!!!! Congratulations LJ - you certainly deserve it. And it looks like you've got your reward drying over in the corner over there. :joint: Enjoy mate.

GIJoe8383

dude, i mean, come on man....im havin a miller and checkin out the outcome of your grow....dank-a-roni time..yee ha man have unf

Y

YwouldntI

great grow jugs i hope my grow comes out like yours i have 115 veggin right now as soon as construction on the new room is done im gonna put 20 under flower every week hope to see results like yours

93|93

yes! really glad to see you've made it, Jugs! puttin all my 2 thumbs up for you!!!
have a nice time cuttin n cureing your supersexy powerplants! :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts