What's new

Whopper grow in the making

TC84

Yea, if you need any help trimming, just throw me shout, I work cheap :wave: :joint: :wave:

Lookin great Juggs!!

TC...........

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I have stayed away from this thread, so it would be a nice suprise when I did come back in, it is!!
Beautiful grow Juggs, this is a thread that will be remembered

LOVELYJUGS

Hey ...........

Hey ...........

Just another pic update :wave:

Buds Popping out of my Ying Yang :moon:

15122007491.jpg

15122007520.jpg

15122007503.jpg

15122007506.jpg

15122007507.jpg

Good Luck All ................LJugssssssss

B

Bigtimer7

Damn, Still doing an awesome job! Love the grow man and would love to join the trimming party! Keep it green and cant wait to see the weight you get off this, please when you harvest post pics and dry weight!! Thanks jugs peace my man!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to come visit LJ - think they'll give me a visa just so I can go and sit in your room basking in the green glow? :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

I

In Vino Veritas

Damn it man..how many days its that? You look about 28-32? Nice work, fem seeds are a treat ain't they?

Rock on bro..

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Holy Crap You are going to have a couple pounds! Wow man it must smell to high heaven in there. Good Job!!!
Im going to continue to watch this fantastic grow!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't you know Lovely Jugs has his own Nuclear power station? It's in the back by the carbon filter :biglaugh:

D

DND

Can't wait for the final dry weight. I request a picture of all the bud together in a pile. LOL. Good job and good luck...stay safe.

G

Lovelyjugs, everyone on here is basically sucking your dick for haveing the stones to grow to your space's capacity...and I will say very nyce effort my man, it's people like you who make the world a greener place...

I can imagine how good that smellls, as I have personally been involved in the cultivation of exactly 420 female clones at once, and it smelled pretty ****ing rediculous, but as I'm sure you will agree, the smells changes into something fierce once they begin drying, especially after trimming. wet (alive) nug smells nothing like dry (dead) nug. I'm a fan of the later.

a piece of wisdom to dwell on, I was fortunate enough to be the "apprentice" of a good man, a bit of a hippie, a bit of a smoker, but a truely superior grower none the less. we grew the humbolt county indica and I was flabbergasted at the way they produced...My "professor" claimed his success was from the light movers he installed in his "laboratory". he had both MH and HPS on movers, the MH lights came on first in the morning, and moved from the eastern side of the room to the middle, where his plants were lined up, and then the HPS which were already in the middle, turned on for the later part of the day (i want to say that both the MH and HPS were on together about 2 hours) then the HPS moved to the western side of the room where they turned off and moved back to the middle...It does something special to those plants to actually DIRECT which angle the light is coming from via east and west. He claimed those plants KNEW the direction and when he simulated the natural course of the day's sunlight, he got better results...I can vouch for that...wish I had a pic but that was like 7 years ago and I had only begun to delve into the art of cannabis production..

so, you pansy (lol) go get some light movers and blend your spectrum. other than that...wow dude. yur kewl!

asher1er

Veteran
cobo said:
You should seriously consider a system like this for your next grow. Way less hassle feeding and watering.

i would pm and not throw this thread off topic but i cant use my pm's yet :asskick:

wheres that system from?

G

Lovely Jugs - i want to know two things. i spent like 20 mins serching for it, so bear with me if its been said(yes i checked the first page). but which strain is that again? and how many distinctive pheno's have you discovered. i see a clear more indica bud and some sativa buds, but how many are you consistantly seeing? dispite the variation, you will have some really nice different smokes after this is all through

LOVELYJUGS

Hey

Hey

zorkieo said:
Lovely Jugs - i want to know two things. i spent like 20 mins serching for it, so bear with me if its been said(yes i checked the first page). but which strain is that again? and how many distinctive pheno's have you discovered. i see a clear more indica bud and some sativa buds, but how many are you consistantly seeing? dispite the variation, you will have some really nice different smokes after this is all through

Hi Zorkieo

I have Power Plant and Maui Waui that you see in the photos. And coming on now is White Russian and White widow and AK - 47 .These are 3 weeks veg now .And will be switched to flowering in the next day or two !

Cheers Jugs

Will update ya with some flowering pics soon ...........

LOVELYJUGS

Another Few

Another Few

015.jpg

19122007552.jpg

19122007554.jpg

19122007558.jpg

19122007559.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

Will Update You All Soon With the Final Busting Bud Photos

Jugggggggggggsssssssssssssss.............Going Well ??