What's new

Whopper grow in the making

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome.

hit it then spit it. just like that.

you did that shit quick... you are for real and im glad you posted this here.

spyvsspy

Damn LJ, you never fail to impress. Let us know the final yield, I've got a bet going with one of my buddies. And nice work with them, I've been keeping tabs and it still impresses me that you handwater them all, makes me feel like a withered old grandma tending her tomato garden compared to you.
Keep it up and keep it safe
-spy

sugabear_II

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Hey JUGS, any males in there that you had to pull? Just wondering how good those feminized seeds are....

a few pages back....
lovelyjugs said:
There has been a few males and herms but they have been taken care of ! There was about 85 .. But this is expected and was taken care of with a straight replacement of females of the same size ! So Alles Goed !

LOVELYJUGS

Hi Guys

Hi Guys

A few pics below .almost every bit of this grow has been chopped up and I have got 18.72 pounds in weight ( 8.5 Kilo ) Not bad at all for 600 Watters ! I'm a happy man :wave:

The next batch are coming on just fine :joint: they are into flowering now

5January2008077.jpg

5January2008073.jpg

Here is a few other pic's from the last batch

DSC00658.jpg

5January2008034-1.jpg

5January2008020-1.jpg

See you all soon ....And I wish you luck with your current grows....

Jugs

:nono:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy shit. 18.72 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

cobo

How R yea Jugs, fuck me! you done that well :respect:

Which one do you like the best and why ?

:respect: :respect: :respect: Well Done :respect: :respect: :respect:

Last edited:

LOVELYJUGS

cobo said:
How R yea Jugs, fuck me! you done that well :respect:

Which one do you like the best and why ?

:respect: :respect: :respect: Well Done :respect: :respect: :respect:

How's Cobo doing these days ?

Yeah ... It was an OK weight ! Could have been better if I had 1000's hitting those Ladies but maybe I will upgrade soon !

I am a happy bunny
:wave:

Power Plant was my favorite .Beautiful smoke and nice yield .I have widow and white russian going and more PP .They will be nice by the way they are coming on and also the reports I have heard that the russian is really nice !

Should be good Everything going the way it's going I should have another few hundred back online :yes: Most of what i have going at the moment are clones .Which I hear don't yield as much as plants grown from seed ! Is this right ??

Do you have any operation going yourself at the moment ?

Jugssss

cobo

LOVELYJUGS said:
How's Cobo doing these days ?
Most of what i have going at the moment are clones .Which I hear don't yield as much as plants grown from seed ! Is this right ??

Do you have any operation going yourself at the moment ?

Jugssss

NO , a clone is exact genetic of it mother and dosn't lose anything. . :rasta:

And no sorry to say im fucked and running dry :badday: at the moment and it will be months before i can get somewhere else to live in dublin :badday:

Last edited:

LOVELYJUGS

Hey

Hey

cobo said:
NO , a clone is exact genetic of it mother and dosn't lose anything. . :rasta:

Thats good to know ! It's just something I heard or read somewhere .Not to worry ......All is good
:smoke:

I take it you got nothing going at the moment then Cobo ?

Jugss

LOVELYJUGS

Hey

Hey

cobo said:
No nothing at all , cant were i am now.

Anyway You will get a nice bit of hash from Trimmings :canabis:

Not to worry ! Soon come eh! Yes I have a shit load of trimmings. You would not believe the the size of the heap
:bigeye:

I have muscles on my fingers now that I thought that they were not possible and all over my hands LOL :rasta:

Jugs

vindiesel

Veteran
that's some serious grow. good job. i didn't read entire thread but WTF did u do for odor and where is it in your house...? again...good job. imagine w/ 1000's...

LOVELYJUGS

Hey Vindiesel

Hey Vindiesel

vindiesel said:
that's some serious grow. good job. i didn't read entire thread but WTF did u do for odor and where is it in your house...? again...good job. imagine w/ 1000's...

Cheers for the reply ! Whats WFT ?what do you mean excalty ? Sorry mate !! This is grown in a little warehouse in the arsehole of nowhere
:tongue:

Jugs

G

Lookin awsome there lovelyjugs. Would love to take a visit inside your paradise. 18 pounds, you could make a mini bean bag with that and lay in it!

LOVELYJUGS

Hi

Hi

Bermyboy said:
is that 18lbs off of 3600 watts!?! Is that a new gram per watt record?

18 pounds is what I have put through this room since i started it back in September .i have start chopping plants down since early January and what was chopped was replaced with a new one from a different grow room which I have not posted any photos of it ! So what you see in most of my posts are not all of whats fully happening .... So I hope that explains why I got so much from what you see in this thread .

I have not got an exact number of plants that have gone through so far .But it's a lot !

Cheers Jugs