What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I suppose that is when people get out and smoke dope, and the harvest has dwindled. My farmer buddy used to say he kept his best for better prices in April.

trippn

heads up AB 1725 is an effort to make cultivation of more than 6 plants a felony in Cali again by getting 2/3rds vote of both houses to change AUMA. there trying to fill their cages with cannabis growers again.

People know prop 215 still supercedes AUMA, right?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do legal prices compare to illegal prices? Getting narrow I suppose. Wonder how much illegal pot sells compared to legal. Betting half or more.

roughnice420

Does strain really matter? Seems to me like bag appeal rules the day whatever you call it. Rock hard, tightly trimmed, trichome covered, loud smelling, is what people want. Purple is a helpful bonus. Anyone have a different experience?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does strain really matter? Seems to me like bag appeal rules the day whatever you call it. Rock hard, tightly trimmed, trichome covered, loud smelling, is what people want. Purple is a helpful bonus. Anyone have a different experience?

I mostly agree, the smell and taste is what transitions in popularity. I was shocked when cookies started to become a thing that it led to all this gelato, sherbert confectionary sweet herb becoming super popular. That trend hasnt died but it seems to be going back to the dank side. Which I appreciate. Og Kush will always rule the scene in due time. Cookies just proved it can be cyclical but it will always be about the best OG imo.

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Went to s a sesh in sacramento 15+ indoor vendors @ 1000 a unit ... decent Outdoor 500-600 mids 200-400 ...

Most beautiful butane wax I have seen (I have seen allot ) with lots of diamonds 100 a zip )

Storm Shadow

Veteran
What do u rate the $1000 units as on a scale of 1-10 and what genetics… the stuff I see for a stack I couldn’t smoke

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Id say most of it looks and smells really good. The buds are dense though and can tell almost all of it was grows with A B ... The Asian vendor had 20 varieties and the other vendors seems to faver flavors over ... gass or chemy stains ...

I'm not into systhetics but it looks better than the dispensary weed ...

podiboy

Here is another article from a couple of months back to add to busts like yours in Oklahoma and why prices might be where they are. This is in addition to a handful (or more as I never watch the news) of 100,000+ plant busts in Oregon and California. With busts like this, one would think the price would be affected, at least a little bit but with prices posted on here where they still are, it doesn't seem so.
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...-of-illegal-marijuana-in-southern-oregon.html

FreedomGrower

Veteran
The market is so saturated at this point if its not moving at your price point it needs to be discounted ... sesh last weekend most poular was 4 gram butane jars at $20 and 950 asian indoor packs that where fresh ... saw at least 20 move in 5 hours ... I saw a dosidos indoor pack discounted to 650 as its not a flavor that in anymore ..