What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

and a lot of growers are full of shit and dont or cant do what they say they can.... upping prices lowering quality so they can make a buck when ur "donators" is why yall eat... sick of brokers and middlemen let me cash the fuck out

B

Brain

Damn, I'd love to sample some Laotian pot, grown in Laos that is. South East Asian sativa's would be awesome to grow...but not in Cali. All of the Thai weed in the 70's and 80's was actually grown in Laos. I bet it's Op's like this and other Nat'l Forest weed that has the Cali brand slumping. That and all the crap grown by rookies and retards.

localhero

you can grow those landrace equatorial sativas in cali, southern cali. bad idea to have outdoor in so cal though. besides, bad investment to tend for that long and get a product that in appearance would look like crap grown airy outdoor (even if the smoke was insane) tight frosty buds are what the public want. those equatorials are airy so they dont mold up in the humid jungle, they take forever to flower cus they arent up against a frost. but damn they are packed with thc. even the seeded, crap grown swag bud i smoked in thailand, indonesia and vietnam got me high as fuck.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
There are People who will pay for Sativa-Doms, but ya gotta find them. They usually live iin Cities.

It's still not worth it unless the Grower really loves to smoke Sattys and can
afford to dedicate the space to them. My Panama Red x C99s 3 different phenos did finish
out in NorCal, and they are Special. But, not for everyone. Some people up here HATE primarily-haze-type phenotypes.

theJointedOne

Veteran
i met a dude once at bpg, he was trying to vend his sams skunk haze....was some wicked sativa but he said no clubs were really into it...dam shame, he broke me off with some and it was great....lots of the mass consumer area are missing out on some non indica dom genetics

Yo...joint your sooo right on that one

Yo...joint your sooo right on that one

Too many people only wanting OG's....most are afraid to try something else......I have some killer hybrids that I am sexing now....they are based on the Blowfish line....a real nice Blowfish male was used to hit about 25 clone only strains.

Right now....I have 4 seed strains going 2 are at the sexing stage and 2 are just small teens.

Kypronite OG x blowfish
Woody Kush x Blowfish
Double Purple Dojo X blowfish
Girl Scout Cookies X blowfish.

should be interesting

i met a dude once at bpg, he was trying to vend his sams skunk haze....was some wicked sativa but he said no clubs were really into it...dam shame, he broke me off with some and it was great....lots of the mass consumer area are missing out on some non indica dom genetics

stasis

Veteran
So, when do You Guys think the Market will 'loosen up..?' After Tax season..?
Took the initiative with the Greenie Stuff, and got it done..
Indoor is getting chunky, now.

This Business is so Seat-of-the-Pants, it is beyond silly. I get by, going where I know there are sophisticated People, and somehow, catching their attention, yuk yuk.

I know it is sacreligious to say so, but maybe once the Money Men come into the picture, without Growing Skills, things will change for the top 10% of Growers. In a way, I look forward to changes, simply because this Depending on Fools with No Ethics, and Lotsa Lies, gets so tiresome.

After a Decade, Isolation is no longer satisfying. I want to get paid for WHAT I know. Not WHO I know..
AND live a normal life. Culture, Music, Diversity, Feminine Women... Did this somewhere else. It was an extreme change, climatically, but it had many advantages. In this NorCal Passive Aggressive - Dog-Eat-Dog Poverty-Stricken/yet Affluent Society - Friends Become Acquaintances amongst the Ungraceful, when the Bills pile up. If You are not annoyed, You are not paying Attention ! Only the Previously Wealthy are thriving.

For You folks looking to come out, and set the Golden State on Fire with Your Fire... In the Em Tri, it's Bargain Basement, KMart Bluelight Specials All Day Every Day. 'Cause unless One gets "it" out of county.. One goes Bankrupt.. Hmm, Get it out of State, or Get Outta State... Almost Clever...

High Comedy, Part # 714: Brokers come up with all manner of (absurd) excuses as to why they can't move things, or for more money.. haha.. Oops, the winds turned East for a change, no one wants Packs. haha.. Obama Sneezed... Gaia Farted, An Earthquake in Sumatra...

The Local MEDICAL Club buys Concentrates from whoever has the lowest Prices..
Impure Hash - "Spun" with a paint mixer 4-5 times - all micron-levels mixed together..
BHO made by small-time desperadoes. With little knowledge, and lots of Flammable Gas.
Tasteless Flowers Pulled WAY Early, and left in the sun all day in the display rack, to lose all their potency.
And of course, High-Potency, Incompletely-Purged Hippie Crack BHO. The new Pot.

OK, gonna go out into the sun, and get happier...

Peace..

Last edited:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
^^Lmao @ Obama sneezed..Hey, you'e so right. To be honest, I dont think the market will ever change. Its simple...Its to flooded with growers that dont have any knowledge in growing quality herb which bring just quantity..Sign of the times!

OP

The game is in trouble but helps on the way. Smokers are willing to smoke garbage just to keep their bills paid. The prospect of cheap pot is so new to them they're forgetting what it's like to have an eighth of exotic that gets them more for their money. A legal market will help make only the best pot be in circulation.

Hang in there stasis I know it sucks up there but your efforts will one day be rewarded. If I didn't have the luxury to take a pleasant, relaxing visit back east I'd be probably be goin crazy right now.

C

Capital G

So, when do You Guys think the Market will 'loosen up..?' After Tax season..?
Took the initiative with the Greenie Stuff, and got it done..
Indoor is getting chunky, now.

This Business is so Seat-of-the-Pants, it is beyond silly. I get by, going where I know there are sophisticated People, and somehow, catching their attention, yuk yuk.

I know it is sacreligious to say so, but maybe once the Money Men come into the picture, without Growing Skills, things will change for the top 10% of Growers. In a way, I look forward to changes, simply because this Depending on Fools with No Ethics, and Lotsa Lies, gets so tiresome.

After a Decade, Isolation is no longer satisfying. I want to get paid for WHAT I know. Not WHO I know..
AND live a normal life. Culture, Music, Diversity, Feminine Women... Did this somewhere else. It was an extreme change, climatically, but it had many advantages. In this NorCal Passive Aggressive - Dog-Eat-Dog Poverty-Stricken/yet Affluent Society - Friends Become Acquaintances amongst the Ungraceful, when the Bills pile up. If You are not annoyed, You are not paying Attention ! Only the Previously Wealthy are thriving.

For You folks looking to come out, and set the Golden State on Fire with Your Fire... In the Em Tri, it's Bargain Basement, KMart Bluelight Specials All Day Every Day. 'Cause unless One gets "it" out of county.. One goes Bankrupt.. Hmm, Get it out of State, or Get Outta State... Almost Clever...

High Comedy, Part # 714: Brokers come up with all manner of (absurd) excuses as to why they can't move things, or for more money.. haha.. Oops, the winds turned East for a change, no one wants Packs. haha.. Obama Sneezed... Gaia Farted, An Earthquake in Sumatra...

The Local MEDICAL Club buys Concentrates from whoever has the lowest Prices..
Impure Hash - "Spun" with a paint mixer 4-5 times - all micron-levels mixed together..
BHO made by small-time desperadoes. With little knowledge, and lots of Flammable Gas.
Tasteless Flowers Pulled WAY Early, and left in the sun all day in the display rack, to lose all their potency.
And of course, High-Potency, Incompletely-Purged Hippie Crack BHO. The new Pot.

OK, gonna go out into the sun, and get happier...

Peace..

Damn I feel for you and your constituents! I hear a lot of people on the boards speak about how hard it is to move packs. It's a shame. Especially, when my home market can't get enough of packs. If, it could be done safely and logistically I feel I could 200+ lbs a month in my market (dead ass serious!) easily. My point being, there's tons of good people looking for the right source.

stasis

Veteran
But, it can't be done safely.. It is more than just selling Packs..

It is a Once-Glorious Lifestyle now Being Squeezed by Electric Companies, Neighbors, LEO, Dispensaries, Grow Shops, the list is endless.

We are being Butt Fuggled by Laws that do not really help us.

Within an Unofficial Market Peopled By Flakes, and Mediocrity-Seekers governed by Personal Expediency Alone. In a tough economy, that is a bad equation.

-- Either Grow enormous amounts (which I don't), and accept low tickets..

--Or Ship. Take chances with One's Freedom.

People get traced - even months later, after the product is sold and gone back East, to be legally Harassed locally or from afar.
Perhaps, Someone down the line snitches, in a particularly Prohibitionist East Coast State. I know someone dealing with this. It is not over until the Fat Lady is 6 feet under, and can't tell anyone.

--Stay Local, and get trampled. Multiples of the above options.

Or Parlay this into something else - in this Quasi-Legal Market <---------------------------

Last edited:
Stasis.....I hear that

Stasis.....I hear that

Don't even get me started on brokers....there area few good ones......but again the breakdown guys are really the best....of course they all come and go...here one day gone the next..

update in my area....just talked to a grower buddy....greenhouse at 2k.....is flying off the hook.....3-5 and up to 10 packs. I talked to him for a few hours and he said it's real steady...OD at 16 no problem....5 pack min at that donation......He was happy....real happy.....he said if he really wanted to....he could rid of all his inventory this month.....

That surprised me.....big time......it started like in April for him last year.....

Now for me.....ID is still somewhat slow.....when I get my price a few packs get released......

Stasis.......I feel your pain.....but just bide your time....your inventory will get eaten up fast.....last year....my whole inventory went in 1 month....then I was scrambling.....buying from all my grower friends....until all their inventory was gone....

That was crazy......but that is the market.

This Business is so Seat-of-the-Pants, it is beyond silly.
Depending on Fools with No Ethics, and Lotsa Lies, gets so tiresome.

stasis

Veteran
All my work is gone, thru my own doing. I did twice as good per capita over what was offered by my 'acquaintances' / brokers.

F this Black Market called Medical, F These Bottom-Feeders, and F those Brokers that want "5 points on a pack selling for 17 - or forget it."

Then act like they did a benevolent deed from God Himself.

Enough of the Drama and surprises of a community going down the Toilet.. Foreclosure this, Foreclosure that. Learned in another Med State to avoid people in such a situation, 'cause You will always come in Second Place to the House, Family, Truck, &/or Gambling Habit.

Being surrounded by Mediocrity. Socially and otherwise. I have lived in a few different Demographics. Somehow, a Mass Lobotomy must have taken place in this geographical area. Could be the poor schools. OR the prevalent Drug Culture, with no REAL Culture.

It is what it is.. I can do much better than this. Things are changing in Our World and Our Hobby.

With Legalization some of us will rise to the top. The Local Unkempt Punks have no clue how to conduct themselves in the presence of people who have been outside of this inbred area. Or have read books.

Besides, they will have to find the Hairbrush, and that may be difficult after all these years. Perhaps it is hidden under the soap.

I Kid the EM TRI... But all jokes are based on fact.

Last edited:
You make me glad I don't live there!!! I'm in NorCal though. Everything your saying is true but the one thing that sucks is the country has had a down economy for a decade!! I wish we could get the country rolling as a whole, it would make are business so much better. I remember the late '90s when it seemed like companies were begging people to work. People buy lots of weed in good times and they want the best.