What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i imagine the reason your thread was binned is the mention of strains that are not sold by advertisers here. if you keep the thread about the grow system and not the strains you will have better chances keeping it going here. further more i would stop all talk about this here and take it to pm with JJS. i for one would love to see how this project develops so i hope you can fit your style into the tou here.

peace out :wave:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and for the record this post was made before jj and i had any dialogue, i posted it right after i found out it was binned, hence the title, d

KG explained it to you. Prior to your speaking with me.

There are breeders here that sell their genetics, which support themselves and the site. I explained that to you. We also have Canadian breeders here. And we'd rather showcase their seeds than those of someone who doesn't use this site. I told you med man could adsvertise here and that's the last I heard from you.

I was really hoping the site would have no issues on Christmas. I guess that was to much to ask.

dmt

Veteran

There are breeders here that sell their genetics, which support themselves and the site. I explained that to you. We also have Canadian breeders here. And we'd rather showcase their seeds than those of someone who doesn't use this site. I told you med man could adsvertise here and that's the last I heard from you.

I was really hoping the site would have no issues on Christmas. I guess that was to much to ask.

i am not showcasing anyones seeds, if people ask what im growing i tell them, just like my systems and equipment i use.

4 other breeders sell og kush out there, and every second post on here has og kush mentioned in it, why are none of those posts being binned? they dont pay for advertising here.......

as a member i can post threads as ive done. and havent done more or less then any other member correct...?

im not vending seeds or advertising, so id appreciate the assumptions being put to rest from now on, thanks, and peace, d

rdwc looks awesome . canadian med growers could benefit from a faster growing tree system especially since alot of patients have the smaller 3-5 g per day licenses.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think ya'll understand. Our collective is taking over. One in every major Canadian city by the end of the year.

Our money long.

We did it right. We went to university, got our education, rubbed shoulders with the right people and have deep roots. Some of us are attorney's, some physicians, some (like me) work in the government sector.

It's not grimey basement growers. We're young, educated, motivated, have support and money.

Just watch and see.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fine. How much is it for advertisement?

I'll pay for us to talk about our collective and genetics.

It's money IC wants, it's money you all will get.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to pick a mom from this room.

The Sour D x OG room.

3 breeders.

Karma, Rez and another Cali breeder.

Attachments

• 2010-12-26 Day 12 Flowering 002.jpg
    2010-12-26 Day 12 Flowering 002.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 16
G

Guest 150314

they look pretty uniform considering they are from seed .. looks like a bunch of OG clones

D

DHF

Respect from an "Old Fart".......You`re only as successful in life , as those you surround yourselves with......

Yuppie Pot Growers........my kinda shit.......VagPuncher.........You da man......Money talks and Bullshit walks..........

Thanks for the thread DMT , and here`s hopin thing`s can be resolved to show your AWESOME "Legal setup"...........

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
hey props D , Vag doing it right with the right attitude, I love to see young people taking over the game ,needs to be done and am ready and willing , looking good in there , inspiring as usual guys , talk 2 ya soon TS
peace

zenoonez

Veteran
So if Chimera was still banned we couldn't talk about his seeds anymore? How about Soma or Rez or anyone else? Censorship is bullshit and everyone knows it.

InlineMax

Despite the argument....this looks like a really professional setup.

D-do you sub contract out any of the build or does your team do frame--->harvest?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
DMT sealed Rooms are the way to go, good job thats all I've ever done and all the big kats I know... its the only way to keep things perfect... nothing coming in or out no smells, pest, and the ppm can be 1500 all the way... no temperatures spikes and happy ever after.
Fuck yeah man can't wait to see your room running wonders. 17.5 ton ac is huge :) the biggest ones i had where the 6.0 ton water cooled ac.
Good luck im stoked here sitting in my cali world now haha

zenoonez

Veteran

I have nothing against people making money and nothing against people running a business but lets be clear about whats going on here. If the site is about selling seeds and lining someone's pockets then so be it lets not pretend its anything else. However, if it is about something more substantial than selling seeds and making money then why not let other genetics be posted about? Not everyone who posts grows with other genetics are interested in promoting reeferman or swerve or whoever the eff else is out there. We are all looking for the best green we can find to fit our needs and if one of their beans is the way to it then so be it. And how exactly it is disrespectful to the breeders who call IC their home to have free uncensored information about all breeders and genetics?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
seen this argument in another thread, it seems to me that those other breeders are able to access any and all information entered here at their leisure.
silliness that we cannot have the same advantage.

Latest posts

Latest posts