What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

mdk ktm

This is going to be awesome. Filling the place with 12 plant 16 bulb undercurrents would be so sick. But I really don't think its possible with a separate veg room.... Good luck and thanks for sharing.

dmt

Veteran
rdwc would be so rad, but dont think makes sense on this scale. wait till you see our diy flood and drain set up, it will all make sense soon, lol, d

mdk ktm

rdwc would be so rad, but dont think makes sense on this scale. wait till you see our diy flood and drain set up, it will all make sense soon, lol, d

yeah going all the way would probably just be one big headache. Things can go terribly bad with rdwc. Peat is safe. As time goes on you can always try new shit, I cant wait to see the whole place filled though. :tiphat:

dmt

Veteran
i usaully always get members to put aside at least a little space to experiment with nutes, foliars, beans, systems all the r/d you can imagine, it really helps the colloctive as a whole, d

M

merlot

Would definitely like to see some more pics as it progresses!

I can imagine the time and effort that has been put into a grow of that proportion. Lookin' pretty damn tidy as well!

Suckin up some juice for sure! Need to get an army of hamsters on wheels for all that electricity.

Rock on dmt!

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
absolutely killing it! nice work! i like the take on the soil setup like mpb buckets, got my mind churning....

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
why do u canadians(im canadian too) like the red tape on the plastic?

it looks SOO tacky...

other then that, looks like your about to rock it out!
i like how your a donor too.

mellofello

My god DMT you and your fellow collective members have got it going on! I'm not sure if the pics or your words are more inspiring. Doing what I onl wish I could

peace

mello

dmt

Veteran
absolutely killing it! nice work! i like the take on the soil setup like mpb buckets, got my mind churning....

lol, ya i call them dmt's(dirt medical trees). by far the most efficient layout to date for 1 plant per light give or take, d

dmt

Veteran
why do u canadians(im canadian too) like the red tape on the plastic?

it looks SOO tacky...

other then that, looks like your about to rock it out!
i like how your a donor too.

lol, i usually use the nice silver reflective furnace tape, that was an apprentice grower/member ;-0, d

David762

Sweet Lord Buddha, that's a glorious start, dmt !!

I wouldn't want to pay that monthly electric, water, or nutrient bill out-of-pocket.

(BTW: That looks like you might have enough room for a couple of small studio apartments in that space, LOL. ;) You're not by any chance looking for a live-in facilities manager, are you? That would solve a couple of my current problems, LOL.)

[Edit: Oops, I caught up with the posts. Canada's outside my bailiwick. I'm parked in NorCal. ;) ]

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have passed PM's with DMT for two days explaining to him why his first thread was binned, so I can only guess his first post was an attempt to cause trouble.

Karma Collective pays for a forum here as do others that advertise so we can't go and just let someone else do it for free.

I wish he hadn't have lied in his opening post. It ruins the entire thread....

dmt

Veteran
^^^^not to cause trouble at all^^^^^

and i never once was given a specific reason or sentence where the violation was made. just tou 8?

i didnt see or write any advertisement in the first thread, nor have a been given an example of it.

its all good though. i will soon be starting my own forums where anyone can say or do anything, like og, but better. i could care less about sales, profits and greed, its not my ring of awareness, thats the old world, and petty ideology.

i wasnt gona post this thread again, thats why the title is as it is. other members convinced me too, so if you notice the grow thread starts at least 20 posts in, d

dmt

Veteran
and for the record this post was made before jj and i had any dialogue, i posted it right after i found out it was binned, hence the title, d