What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

G

Guest 150314

Respect. I understand that we see eye to eye on quite a few things here. I totally agree with your assessment of the scene in BC, completely money motivated it makes me sick sometimes but it's hard to say no when you know that your kindness will often be exploited. If commercial growers medical or not would unite and start acting compassionately .. be that healthy growing practices,donating trim or herb to those in real need, sacrificing some yield for quality genetics, or even educating others for free ... we could really start to see a change here.

Sorry about your bubs DMT, western medicine is poison for the most part lost a girlfriend/lover of 4 years due to incompetent doctor using opiates after an accident even though she had a known documented allergy.. bullshit. Rant over..

It sounds cheesy as hell but its true, keep doing what your doing!

dmt

Veteran
whatever time, material and resources the collective uses to dial it in, we are compensated with time, material and resources, d

dmt

Veteran
Respect. I understand that we see eye to eye on quite a few things here. I totally agree with your assessment of the scene in BC, completely money motivated it makes me sick sometimes but it's hard to say no when you know that your kindness will be exploited. If commercial growers medical or not would unite and start acting compassionately .. be that healthy growing practices,donating trim or herb to those in real need, sacrificing some yield for quality genetics, or even educating others for free ... we could really start to see a change here.

It sounds cheesy as hell but its true, keep doing what your doing!

this is why the med-man and i started this collective. we live in the most expensive place in canada, as do all the people we help in province. do you think im going to charge 1000 bucks an hour for consultations like some coked up greedy baby boomer would? thats not me and thats the 80's. as long as im fairly compensted for my
collectives time it doesnt matter to me. money is petty, only acts of intent have power, d

ive met a couple peeps associated with this and the new compassion club and everything dmt says was relayed in some form or manner by my short interactions with these folk. great things u people are doin keep it up. i had a convo with one of ur associates back in the fall and i left feeling very invigorated as well as my grow partner did as well. it was a good experience really helped me get my mind around the way the grow scene should be headed if the growers that have passion and care about their labour and product want to see a sustainable future and to seperate ourselves from the commercial $$$$ stigma attached to us b/c of people who would be just at home sellin bricks of coke.

speaking of bubble haze u be growin i got some bagseed and they are very vigorous and stink even in veg. its crazy

dmt

Veteran
dude, the bubble haze reeks after 4 sets of leafs, like the skunkiest bubblegum x terpentine. i call the total spectrum terpenpine. do the stalks have definitve vertical fibres?. it will outgrow any plant 3 to 1. its perfect for trees, as thats its design, med trees. no leafs either. and she is known to throw nanners as alot of sativas do, d

u can see the bubble haze in my other med post, i forget the title

dude, the bubble haze reeks after 4 sets of leafs, like the skunkiest bubblegum x terpentine. i call the total spectrum terpenpine. do the stalks have definitve vertical fibres?. it will outgrow any plant 3 to 1. its perfect for trees, as thats its design, med trees. no leafs either. and she is known to throw nanners as alot of sativas do, d

u can see the bubble haze in my other med post, i forget the title

Yes!!!! the stalks are crazy!!! they have very pronounced and thick vertical fibres that are coloured darker than the rest of the stalk!!! one of the phenos has the thickest widest stalks ive ever seen and looking at it is almost trippy. cant realy explain, gotta post a pic nxt week

do you still hold the original cut?? its my boys fave daytime smoke, we bought a bag in sep from the healing tree, and we talk about it all the time. cant wait to restock. hopefully our seeds yeild some quality meds

G

Guest 150314

quiet or they will ban you... gotta buy advertising, maybe you can work something out with gypsy donating seeds?

dmt

Veteran
Yes!!!! the stalks are crazy!!! they have very pronounced and thick vertical fibres that are coloured darker than the rest of the stalk!!! one of the phenos has the thickest widest stalks ive ever seen and looking at it is almost trippy. cant realy explain, gotta post a pic nxt week

do you still hold the original cut?? its my boys fave daytime smoke, we bought a bag in sep from the healing tree, and we talk about it all the time. cant wait to restock. hopefully our seeds yeild some quality meds

i have the og cut. the thick stalks are the dad side. its so stoned, d

the stretch is the mom. the definitve is inbetween both phenos, as they are both stable hybrids. they will all be good though,

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
i suppose a guy cant bitch, unless u start your own forum that kicks ass

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been dreaming about UC for the past month. thats where I go to get my rocks off. bigbag didnt realize you were a loc

Last edited by a moderator:

dmt

Veteran
god damn man thats fucking crazy...post some pics of the flowering room.

there is a pic of the flower room. only the veg space has passed inspection, so those are the only pics i have. monday will be placing buckets and building system ,d