What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

Bulldog11

Veteran
You mean another member of the IC community was censored? What a surprise......

I would love to see this grow in all it's glory. Edit: I would love to help with setting that place up. Looks like an electricians dream to run all that lighting. Looks like you have plenty of carpentry also. I wish I could find somebody in the bay that was pulling this kind of op. Good luck people. Show us all how it's done.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
who would censor such an obvious enhancemant to this site?
for fux sake get on with it.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

dmt

Veteran
id rather have no profit and do what i love, then be rich and miserable.......d

mr cheese

dam i fort my 90 lighter factory was big! but hey i am in the u.k so prity dam buggered for few yrs if cought... man i need to move to america! fair play bro.. i knw what works involved in setting up a big run.. good hard days graft thats for sure.. all the best n stay safe..mrc

dmt

Veteran
what are you growing in there?

il be in there on monday, laying out the first stationary buckets for the 3rd faze. faze 1-2 are drip, the rest of the production site will be flood and drain. 100% hydro.

gona have 6 strains 1 per each room: bubble haze, pain killer, karma jack, starburst (kerosene kush cut), west coast sour diesel, med-mans headband.. to start. always more beans being popped and test grown for keepers.

G

Guest 150314

il be in there on monday, laying out the first stationary buckets for the 3rd faze. faze 1-2 are drip, the rest of the production site will be flood and drain. 100% hydro.

gona have 6 strains 1 per each room: bubble haze, pain killer, karma jack, starburst (kerosene kush cut), west coast sour diesel, med-mans headband.. to start. always more beans being popped and test grown for keepers.

I am confused so.. the end of flower will be in DWC or recirculating buckets?, early flower drip and veg on flood and drain tables? curious what the reasoning behind this is.

My buddies doing a similar system but using flood and drain troughs with 5 gal buckets of rockwool for flower. He normally uses 2 gal buckets and I have seen QP plants with a week or two veg so the 5 gal with a big veg should be crazy.

Are you familiar with hydro troughs? I haven't seen anyone rocking them online at all... old school BC tech I guess... they are tried and true .. seriously kick ass and cheap to build.

catcherintheye

Just so you know. This is so crazy, that when I read the title... I assumed it was referring to a piece of equipment called the "420 light", before thinking that someone was actually throwing up 420 lights.

WOTTT the fuck I TOO thought it was for some gimmick called a "420 light" holy shit! where would those fit? I wonder what a costco would look like filled with lights and plants and no wholesale product lol.

dmt

Veteran
I am confused so.. the end of flower will be in DWC or recirculating buckets?, early flower drip and veg on flood and drain tables? curious what the reasoning behind this is.

My buddies doing a similar system but using flood and drain troughs with 5 gal buckets of rockwool for flower. He normally uses 2 gal buckets and I have seen QP plants with a week or two veg so the 5 gal with a big veg should be crazy.

Are you familiar with hydro troughs? I haven't seen anyone rocking them online at all... old school BC tech I guess... they are tried and true .. seriously kick ass and cheap to build.

rooted clones go into 5 gallon buckets for 1-3 weeks to get feet, then under double the light for 1-3 weeks, those are the first 2 stages in open buckets with drippers. they are in a trough that drains downstairs, you can see the slopes/troughs in the pics.

after the first 2 stages, they go into stationary flood drain buckets, connected. so there is a 1 bucket drip to start, then they go into flood drain buckets when ready, savey?

like this:2 sections with spaghetti drippers, then moved into flood and drain buckets

Attachments

• 2 stage veg.jpg
    2 stage veg.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 18

Bulldog11

Veteran
I always like redundant systems. Drippers with a flood. If one pump goes out the other saves the day. Or two pumps to fill a try, same concept.