What's new

Who painted the pigeons...

M

mossy

We were partying..I am surprised that you could sleep through the noise.. :D

The Swazi smells warm and musky but her taste is strange.. :confused:
When I tried her straight from harvest..she was peppery as hell..on the tongue, top of the mouth and throat.
Now she is cured..she is still quite a hot on the tongue smoke..I can still sort of taste her now...my tongue is prickly.. :yummy:
I got a happy, trippy high..when I felt up for mischief..
but I didn't move off the settee much..
SOC was stotting 'round the room dancing..and killing himself laughing..he says it drives him Crackers.. :bat: He drove me crackers..
I had a Bubbleicious when he was down..but I had to put it down..4 draws and I started sneezing like mad...it must be full of pollen.
I am sure that I will manage it later.. :joint:
The plant is one of the maz x lr f2's.
If you remember the others had a strange fat bud arrangement..like Halos..I wasnt sure if they were balls or not..but it turned out she was seeded..

jd2769

So I was just cruisin around icmag today and saw a post by smokateer and here all you guys are from nws . God to see you are still doing your thing mossy. HKSkyline with the nice pics as usual. Got some afghan,white rhino,and ssc99s going right now. Just finished purple haze and aurora indica.
Good to see you guys again! :woohoo:

HKSkyline

Agreed Wamen..:fsu:

Hey there JD, sounds like you have a nice line up of genetics going. Looking forward to seeing amazing pics just like your last grows. Do you have any pics of your Haze or Indica?
:wave:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
hey jd glad you stopped by. i remeber them fat ass bubblelicious bud's i think it was you were growing on nws. we'd loved to see what your working with now. ssc99? ive heard of c99 but that wouldnt mean super silver would it? if so :yoinks:

jd2769

its actually supersweetcindy99 irs a 3 way cross between sweettooth#3,bogbubble, and c99. From BOGs 05 harvest.

jd2769

Here is a shot of a strain from a local grower I had the pleasure of growing out. Not sure of the strain but it was very good.
buds.1.jpg

Here is a shot of the aurora indicas.
aurora.jpg

harvest.jpg

M

mossy

:wave: Ah jd..nice to see you M8...the buds TOO..eye candy..
This Christmas is getting MERRIER by the minute... :D :D :D
Once we got a place to gather..I went looking for everyone.
I posted at weedfarmers incase THAT jd was you..but got no reply.
Pleased you got here M8..
:listen2: and if you have any photos or thoughts on the White Rhino..I will be listening... :D

I have an extra helping of Good news...Our Friend has landed a job..it is really crap hours, really crap pay..but Fingers Crossed..it helps his case. Everyone that has credit with the christmas fairy..send it for Pope..

M

mossy

:pointlaug
Look who thought it would be nice to dress up for Christmas..and got himself some nice Coloured BALLS.... :yoinks:

V seasonal m8...but now you are going to be banished to the tent..away from the light..away from the warmth...and away from any potential ladies..
Still feel like bragging now...

What do you think of the "arrangement" of buds..first photo..does it look a bit Odd..

Last edited:
M

mossy

Cheers M8...

there look..halo above..erect buds at side joint..and hanging buds on the stalk..looks a bit like overkill...

Last edited:

HKSkyline

Wow JD those are some nice shots, looks like your going to have some good smoke for Christmas, and a while after that my friend :yoinks:
And look at those colored balls, They almost look like ornaments :D

Last edited:

HKSkyline

I got an early present in the mail today, a new grinder.. and it was cheap too! off the net around 25$ w/ shipping. :woohoo:

And had to pick up some nuggets to grind of course. :yummy:

Last edited:
M

mossy

May your grinder always runeth over...with bud as sweet as it is full of now.. :D :D :D

That looks like my grinder HK..does it have the hash collecting bottom? Magnetic top..good weight to it?

G

Ah mossy I feel your pain. One time I planted 8 seeds and they were all male!