What's new

Who painted the pigeons...

M

mossy

Okay..who did this.. :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:
This is the kind of irresponsible action that gives Smokers a bad name..
:D :D :D
Nah..I think that there had been a Fiesta..I was so shocked..I ALMOST put my joint out.. :yoinks:

Last edited:
M

mossy

:D :D :D I thought my bud was a touch stronger than normal..... :eek:
Guys..my new lap-top had to go back to the UK under warranty..it had a fault.
The small red cross is busting so many calyxs now that I do not think I can get any more out of her..and I may as well get her off..

and although the medical cross is starting to crisp up and the ends are starting to go..I think I will wait a while longer..as she still has some fattening in her.. :chin:

HK..aw HK...I ran my fingers up the medical cross cola.. :yummy: :yummy:
sweet/sharp/blackfruit.. :yummy: :yummy:
when you "sniff" it..it makes you feel as if you have berries in your mouth and your mouth waters but you are just sniffing....bizarre.. :kissass:
I SOoooo hope that the buds "Taste" the same.
You Have to try this M8...you blind-fold someone and let them sniff..they would only say Berries...NOT EVEN A WHIFF OF CANNA... :woohoo:
and they have LowRyder very low aroma too..so unless you are rifling through with your fingers..(guilty :rolleyes: )they do not really leak smell.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It would have to make it a damn good camoflage one for putting in with the patio plants..Height, shape, colour and lack of "obvious" canna aroma..to stop old Hippies "sniffing" out your grow.. :chin:

Last edited:

HKSkyline

Nice rasta pigeons Mossy :biglaugh:
The cross is looking nice and ripe as well, I would love to smell that. :yummy:
When shes all done you will have to give us a detailed smoke report..

M

mossy

HK..you know your stunted girl..how is her yield compared to normal..
I am sure when tweed had and accident with a LR top cola..she split into three..and he got a higher yield.. :chin:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looking good mossy! how much longer do you plan on letting her go? she look's to be fileld with future children that's for sure. any plan's for them kid's breeding wise? i'd say next generation if you have any of that wonderful neville's haze x lowryder pollen use it. that would probably give you great result's.

M

mossy

"Great Minds" smOke.. :D :D
can you see the colour difference now..the Purple on the left..White in middle..and slug on right..
On these ones..if I cross them once more...
I think that I should have 100% AF :chin:
I NEED my book back..
if not..it is the next cross..so I should have some nice girls come spring... :yummy:
The maz x lownranger is a double medical cross already...but one of our "Supporters" shared a good double medical cross that is relatively stable. White Widow x Blue Mystic. I only have a couple..but if I can pull that one off during outdoor season...I will have a 4 way medical cross..
I could get some unusual colour mixes too if you think..white blue and purple
:woohoo: could end up a real rasta bud....

M

mossy

:D :D
WAMEN..I think you have enough 'Dam Specials to play with, next season.. :D :D
I am gonna get there..

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
if you crossed with another autoflowering breed you would deffiently see alot more that do auto flower. then just pick the frostiest / healthiest pheno's to breed with. good luck with your breeding man, please keep us posted.

HKSkyline

Indeed Mossy GL with the breeding projects for this spring, sounds like you should end up with some interesting genetics. :sasmokin:
Just picked this up.

There is a really sharp scent of sour candy and it tastes great :yummy: :yes: :yes:

Last edited:
M

mossy

You know me HK..if I can just play with the ones I already have..it saves me buying any more......TIGHT.... :D
Those buds look amazing...and it isn't even a Friday.
Do you know what type they are....
my greedy little eyes are watering.. :yummy:

UPDATE on Our Friend..we will call it P's Progress.
Right from the start..I cannot give you full details and dates etc...but there are a few things that have to be made public..as they show the disgusting disproportionate way that some states in the US still treat Canna growers.
It made my blood boil.
First..in our Friends own words...he lives in a Hick state.
When they came for him..they came armed with shot guns and hand guns.
He got a good kicking..it seems to be an acceptable part of an arrest..but does anyone ever ask..who in their right BRAIN would resist arrest when you have Gorillas with shotguns pointed at your head.

M

mossy

I have a Mediteranean Sunset.. :D ...
I think she is reflecting her view...
Now she is bursting her calyxs..she has been just behind the other one in germ time..seeded time..and she is taller..so I was guessing another few weeks..BUT..she may surprise me.

M

mossy

..because this is what she spat into my hand when I had a closer look at that split calyx...and it don't look Premie to me... :yoinks:
My other oddity..
the white (maz x lr cubed)..she smelled like rich spicey patchouli canna..
the Purple smelled of Ribena..with less sugar..
and the Slug smelled Exactly like ripe Elderberries..highly scented.

The Purple maz x lownranger smells like Ribena..without the sugar
and SO DOES the White one..I have a White one that smells of fruit..
cool eh?...
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
hard to see how far along by eye cause there's hardly any pistil to look at. theyve all been pollenated.

seed looks done :woohoo:

Last edited:
M

mossy

I have taken her down smOke..I am gutted..nothing on the patio..
It looks naked.. :D :D
I was sitting last night..with a damn good smoke..watching a damn good sunset..and some idiot drove his plane right through it..selfish or what..
When I win the Lottery..I am going to get THAT plane re-routed... :D

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
you can get some if mines if you want mossy..

PS: damn nice sunset!

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
that sure is one hell of a view. especially from your own patio :yoinks:

im sure it looks pretty empty but you get used to it. when are you going to be back in action?

Latest posts

Latest posts