What's new

Who likes HASH?

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
hey Hpunch "tar"...BHO, qwis, jelly hash, bubble hash, people call it many different thing what "tar". Sorry I hate tar that a cigerette make in those filter tip they sell in the gas station. thats also called "tar"

sunwukong

Get Mo that ball is awesome. I want to bite into it like an apple and sleep for a week feeling the grainy goodness on my teeth. 'Nuff said. I think fine grade hash such as that is the pinacle of cannabis growing and consumption. Be happy knowing that every time you rip a chunk of that ball that you are among the top of the great smoldering, smoking, fire red ash heap that is the cannabis community. Everybodies hash pics are great, I just have to single out that first ball, because I think rolling that ball between my palms would be one of the coolest things ever. Nice job.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well after almost a year of curing I decided to break out this hash, and its damn good. I forgot about it when I moved and just found it in a jar in one of my storage containers.... Ima be high for a while.:abduct:

dubite

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Love hasj!! :witch:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice picts guys !!!!

I really love hash too! i prefer the dry sieve, but i wouldn t say no to some bubble.
also imported hashs are def something, long cured, outdoor special plants....

i have a question for you, is unpressed/unheated sieve should be called hash ?
i know some people don t...

++

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love ssh hash. Dry sift from ssh is out of this world. I made a bunch of it last summer, and ran around the rockies with nothing a back pack full of camping gear and a hand pipe. that was fun.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
heres some hash I made with my new Sprung bags. It was made from an outdoor mix of blue dream, querkle, mendo purps X ogkush, black oak, and some other plant I cant remember the name of.....
all 73 micron-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Used the metal clay extruder ta press it with.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
A little bit of help for my friends

A little bit of help for my friends

I am a stoner with no patients so 6.5amp drill with mortar mixing bit.

Peace, :joint:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
No more HASH'PASSION ??

No more HASH'PASSION ??

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

CLOUDY

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_36661.jpg

IMG_3107-1.jpg