What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who likes HASH?

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
hey Hpunch "tar"...BHO, qwis, jelly hash, bubble hash, people call it many different thing what "tar". Sorry I hate tar that a cigerette make in those filter tip they sell in the gas station. thats also called "tar"

sunwukong

Get Mo that ball is awesome. I want to bite into it like an apple and sleep for a week feeling the grainy goodness on my teeth. 'Nuff said. I think fine grade hash such as that is the pinacle of cannabis growing and consumption. Be happy knowing that every time you rip a chunk of that ball that you are among the top of the great smoldering, smoking, fire red ash heap that is the cannabis community. Everybodies hash pics are great, I just have to single out that first ball, because I think rolling that ball between my palms would be one of the coolest things ever. Nice job.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well after almost a year of curing I decided to break out this hash, and its damn good. I forgot about it when I moved and just found it in a jar in one of my storage containers.... Ima be high for a while.:abduct:

dubite

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Love hasj!! :witch:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice picts guys !!!!

I really love hash too! i prefer the dry sieve, but i wouldn t say no to some bubble.
also imported hashs are def something, long cured, outdoor special plants....

i have a question for you, is unpressed/unheated sieve should be called hash ?
i know some people don t...

++

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love ssh hash. Dry sift from ssh is out of this world. I made a bunch of it last summer, and ran around the rockies with nothing a back pack full of camping gear and a hand pipe. that was fun.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
heres some hash I made with my new Sprung bags. It was made from an outdoor mix of blue dream, querkle, mendo purps X ogkush, black oak, and some other plant I cant remember the name of.....
all 73 micron-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Used the metal clay extruder ta press it with.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
A little bit of help for my friends

A little bit of help for my friends

I am a stoner with no patients so 6.5amp drill with mortar mixing bit.

Peace, :joint:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
No more HASH'PASSION ??

No more HASH'PASSION ??

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

CLOUDY

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_36661.jpg

IMG_3107-1.jpg