What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who likes HASH?

keke.nz

thats a massive ball GET MO good shit haha.

nycdfan bro that looks like a pretty decent amounta hash there bro nom nom!

ah mrs.babba that looks like some NICE hash there well done.

peace keke

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been smoking some ssh hash recently and it is fucking fantastic. It has great body to it, but the head high is still very hazey, and visual.

susantidad

hi!

I love hash too! 6.5 grams of mixed plants, the image is the result of 32 microns mesh.

65gra.jpg
ç

regards,
Susantidad.

G

GrowDevil77

:woohoo::bow: Great Thread !!!! Awesome pics everybody.
:wallbash:"Have to buy Bubblebags"

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
If it don't bubble, it aint worth the trouble

If it don't bubble, it aint worth the trouble

here is some FMCD bubble I made using trimmings from LifeSaver and GrapePunch plants. The bottom slab is 73 micron, and the top chunk is 45.....:yoinks:

picture.php
[/IMG]

:smoweed:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
OH YEAHHHHHHHHH Rocky!!

that 73u looks INSANE!

glad to see some BOGs stash around again,

im def. in love of the 90u

Strawberry Diesel

IMGA00011.JPG

IMGA00021.JPG

IMGA00031.JPG

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Hahah I love how the picture above has a bottle of Ibuprofen in the backround...you really need synthetic pain relief when you got all that kief?

Nice photos everyone...

Wow, I am very impressed by your balls and all but I had a question. The stuff I scrape from the inside of the pipe, the resin. It comes out the pipe all tar black and shiny, but if I put it in a bowl and flame it up it bubbles. Is this resin the same as bubble hash or far from it? It gets me baked better than my bud some days!

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
I love hash too...Never really had bad hash I do'nt live in EU:mad: Here is a pic

picture.php

picture.php

I don't have a lot of quantity, but me likey hash!

picture.php

BTW hawaiian punch, what you call resin is NOT hash, it's more like tar; hash is the THC trichs, not burned material at all.

Butane gas from my lighter couldn't be creating a small hash collection in the non-burning portion of the pipe? This stuff is way too potent to just be some stinky tar I'm burning. I'm not trying to say I got a magical hash pipe or anything like that... I know I'm not making hash. But how potent is this "tar" stuff?

Latest posts

Latest posts