What's new

Who is the oldest and youngest ICMAG member

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Stevius, way to rub it in! haha

No i had all the same plans/ideas on parenting/ideas on life that you do when i was 20. life just doesnt work that way! Thanks for the wishes!

ArcticBlast

jamrockjay

I dont see myself as young or old, im nearing a crossroads in my life. The one thing i do know is the yrs seem to fly by once u hit 21.....I was 38 in February

madrecinco

Veteran
I had 5 kids by the time I was 24....I got married at 15 and grew up WITH my children.....it will be fun....

Be yourself and just love your chidren as love is the most important thing you can do for them. No need to act older than you are.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Young guys don't realize it, but old broads are great in the sack! You can lick the kitty and play with their nipples at the same time, because they are only 3 or 4" apart by then.

madrecinco

Veteran
Young guys don't realize it, but old broads are great in the sack! You can lick the kitty and play with their nipples at the same time, because they are only 3 or 4" apart by then.

No Pops....older ladies have more experience...understands WTF men really want out of a woman and has the experience to handle his needs mentally....psychologically and physically as well as spiritually if she is good....and they don't play the head games that the younger women usually do. Like my man.....he could have a woman a whole lot younger than me....but "He likes MY ATTITUDE and says I am the sexiest woman he has ever known.....but of course he has to say that....LOL

He ain't stupid ya know......But the groupies were on him yesterday like stink on shite as women love guitarists anyway ya know.....BUT he came home with me and understands also that TEXAS WOMEN will cut off your balls if you cheat...LOL...FEAR WORKS!!! Lorena Bobbitt ain't got nuthin' on us. Just kidding guys....but not by much as I don't tolerate that crap ....

But older women from my generation....especially the enlightened ones are much more sexual than our mothers were and we realize that SEX is a natural pleasurable body function if you are careful....

Actually many of my female friends here are goin' to younger men that can at least sustain an erection and give US pleasure. Many out there like MILF's and GILF'S these days. My 43 year old daughter is married to a 30 year old who seems quite happy in his life.....

Of course my daughter was brought up different than me and I taught my kids that sex was beautiful and natural with the right person with STD precautions. I did not bring them up to be inhibited as I was.

And POPS some of us older women can afford nip and tuck now and then.

So older women here YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and ALWAYS believe in yourself and don't let society get you down AS US BOOMER LADIES AIN'T THROUGH YET....LOL...

POPS we gotta change your attitude....no wonder you are sooooo grochy dear.....you NEED TO GET LAIED darlin'

Nurse Madre advice dear. It's all good!:moon:

basilfarmer

Pops lmao,

you are so funny lol, you remind me of the hard ass in Breakin Bad with the bell; except you dont need a bell

we wouldnt bug you if we didnt like ya, I wish you another 130 years of good health :D

glad you survived the Napoleonic war it was a bitch

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard....Thx Pops.
emotlol_2.gif