What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows the biggest buds

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Crispy dry with white hairs on it. Nice. Youll have to teach me that trick. :biggrin:

That was after hanging for two weeks in 40% rh. If you've never seen a dry bud with some white pistils at the top then I guess you just need more experience. It a trait that seems to be associated with Thai genetics...:biggrin:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
one footer haze...
picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
Just the top, none of the supporting lower buds...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8393.jpg
    IMG_8393.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8394.jpg
    IMG_8394.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 32
A

AlterEgo860

looks wet to me.. but hey could be a few days dry.. but usually within the first few days all ur white hairs will turn.. also looks like too much nitrogen during flower.. u were getting new growth wen u cut down.. usually I don't see any new growth if I wait long enough... but then again. id rather every trich cloudy/amber over this crap people call weed that's full of CLEAR TRICHS..

A

AlterEgo860

I grow for cannabinoids and terpenes, i don't care about colors...

if that's the truth.. ud be taking ur plants down a lot later .. the terpenes on most plants get stronger and stronger during the last few weeks..

and if that's true.. also. unless u can control your dry room to a fuckin T.. then dry trimming is recommended.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
My Blockhead F3s and F2s in the growroom yesterday, they've got about a week or more to go and they put on weight up until the end...

picture.php