What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Zombie, Lvpk & Purple Derp

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ladies & gents, going to be doing a grow of a few hybrids i made & Lvpk S1.
White Zombie is (Lvpk x Herijuana),
Purple Derp is (Gdp x Lapis Mtn Indica) x (Purple Erkle x Pre92 Afghan) x Herijuana)
the Lvpk is an S1 i made about 4 years ago & is my last one & i will be making more.

I just got a Secret Jardin DP90 to start everything off in under a 2ft 4 bulb T5 then when they get bigger they will go under a 2ft 8 bulb T5 then flower under a 400w hps in a GL80.

Nutrients i'll be using canna coco A & B,superthrive & a little calmag + for veg then switch to PH perfect A & B, superthrive for flower.
I'm growing everything in coco but i prefer to use hydro nutrients for flower over coco nutrients its just my thing lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

HillBilly1

Veteran
Definitely have me in here watching thumbs up
White Zombie. Nice. Going to go with the theme?

there goes edro

Veteran
Keeping my eye on that White Zombie! Hope you don't mind me pulling up a chair and lighting a fatty while we see what lurks in those seeds!!!!!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping in guys....the white zombie is a hybrid of 2 very frosty strains i think it will live up to its name & comes out heavily coated in trichs & i know it will give a heavy cloudy indica stone that leaves you feeling zombie like lol...the name is from one of my favorite bands of the 90's & still today (White Zombie)

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
off to a great start
just over a week veg, i added 1 seed of a strain my friend made about 5 years ago but never grew them out, i gave him some reversed pollen from a potent & very mango smelling/tasting mandala#1 & he hit it to a dj short true blueberry clone. so im excited about what will become of it, i'll make up a name for it later.

group shot
picture.php

Lvpk
picture.php

True Blueberry x Mandala#1
picture.php

Purple Derp
picture.php

White Zombie
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just transplanted everything into 18oz solo cups....waiting for a small l.e.d light to come in about a week i went with a simple chinese one from mars hydro reflector series 48x3w just for veg for the dp90 i may run the T5 with it if i need it.

picture.php

purple derp
picture.php

white zombie
picture.php

Lvpk
picture.php

true blueberry x mandala#1
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Kiloz,
they all have pretty good vigor especially the true blueberry x m#1 looks like M#1 dominant so far with its leaves & growth structure forming, the M#1 used is potent, dense buds & smells/taste just like freshly cut mango

the true blueberry was great too floral/very fruity & the stone made me feel almost drunk it actually felt very indica with a heavy stone, i wondered if its blue moonshine by the discription ive read but the clone was labeled as true blueberry.

I switched the lights from getting 18 hrs a day to 24 hrs i really cant wait for these to grow up & get them into flower.

Yekke

I'm subbed!

Nice clean op but I wouldn't give the plants more than 20 hours of light as it doesn't increase the growth and it stresses the plants over time.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Yekke thanks for stopping in, i think your right i think i'll scale it back down to 18 hrs actually its closer to a natural enviorment in northern climate anyways (i get 16 hrs in summer here in socal) & will cut down a little on electricity cost.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks HillBilly,
i got my new LED light very bright 48x3w but really pulls 90w from the wall im running it on full spectrum (it has a grow & bloom switch) both switches on, its 20" away from top of plants for now will drop it to around 16" tonight. Its very quite & temps run around 76*F most of the day when the tent is zipped up.When they get bigger i'll probably add the 2ft - 4 bulb T5 or just put them under the 250 MH.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

kashkr0p

I'm in for the ride if you don't mind.

Purp Derp sounds good.
Hard to find a strong Purp strain.
Good luck

"HEMPEROR"

yep think im gunna chug along too your seedlings look to be off to the perfect start so keep it up bro ! subbed! btw can i ask why you dont use the sensi grow ph perfect along with the bloom? just curious is all.........:biggrin:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys thanks for stopping in.... i'll get some pics up soon & I'll put everything under a 250w MH in about a week,

i bought some Nutrifield coco & seems its been turning my leaves yellow like a nitrogen deficiency or something,starting from the bottom going up, this is not the first time either & has destroyed my entire crop before, i tried feeding them higher nutes,checked PH,watered lightly etc etc checked everything but cant figure it out & im not going to try to figure it out as it keeps worsening quickly. I'm simply going to go buy some canna coco & transplant them as soon as possible & stay with canna for good never had a problem with them.

Hemperor - i dont know just happened that way i use to use advanced grow but a friend of mine gave me his canna bottles cause he stopped growing & i just been using canna for veg ever since canna is very forgiving & sort of easier as its designed to be used for coco & i dont think you have to add calmag although i usually do add 1 ml per gallon. plus i believe its just slightly cheaper at my store so i just stuck with it.

soon im going to try & experiment a little using GH organics i also want to try floranova bloom i would much rather use organics but seems to be much more diffucult in coco at least thats my experience but im going to try again soon if i fail i will try K.I.S.S. method with maxibloom (chemical) i think a 1 part that i can use from start to finish would be much easier i prefer simplicity.

Last edited:

HillBilly1

Veteran
Have you tried Cal-Mag??? That's the only trouble
I have ever had with a heavy Coco and I use FF Nutes
I hope you get this curbed sooner feather than later

I bet they're getting to that cute teenage age..

Latest posts

Latest posts