What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Zombie, Lvpk & Purple Derp

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK so i think that the yellowing leaves is because it just needs to be transplanted to a larger pot so i did just that they are now in 1/2 gallon but i think the pots are actually a little smaller. so im just going to watch them carefully if they worsen i'll know its the coco its going to be about a week until i can go get more so i have no choice for now i think it'll be fine though.

Hillbilly1 i use cal mag now but when i grew with organics a year or so ago i might have left it out i got some with my GH sampler box, i'm making LVPK seeds next so i'll give a few clones some organics plus cal mag & see how it goes.

ru5tynail thanks for stopping in first run with these i got high hopes.

whats up BT,so far they seem to like the spectrum i noticed the stems feel thicker & stronger & leaves getting thicker plus leaves getting a darker green with out adding more nutes since i put the LED in.They'll be under the LED for a few more weeks then go under a 250w MH.

Tiki in the corner gaurding my grow & drawing in positive energy....2 plants far right lung candy#1 & LC#1 x Afghan
picture.php

picture.php

LVPK
picture.php

White Zombie
picture.php

Purple Derp
picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started just 1 Purple Pagoda (Hindu Hero x PCK royal purple pheno)
picture.php

True Blueberry X M#1 looks to be very M#1 so far very vigorous loves to eat wants nutes at around 1200+ ppm
picture.php

(grow spectrum on only here) i got full spectrum on now & dropped the light down to about 15 inches from top of the plants
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
update, a little over 6 weeks veg now, what i noticed is with the LED the plants are much more compact when i run t5's with 6500k by the 8th set of leaves my plants are usually a little stretchy & about 12 inches tall under the LED they are more compact & 6-8 inches I also noticed the leaves get a darker green & i can cut back on nutes,

I recently stuck (2) 4 bulb/ 2ft t5 lights pulling 74w at the wall each in the DR90 it was much warmer & not nearly as bright as running my LED on just the veg switch running at 58w from the wall im a happy camper with the LED so far & very impressed.

I put about half the plants into flower to determine them being males.... i use a stress technic in veg thats pretty accurate for me the past 10+ years i let the plants rootbound in solo cups usually around the 6-8th set of leaves i look with a strong jewlers loop & can see it showing signs of pre sex even with a loop its hard to determine but im accurate most of the time, its not like what you see at 2 weeks flower were its easy to determine & you have multibale balls or hairs showing its just 1 or 2 very small balls starting to form or a very small spade with a hair just barely popping out the tip (too small to get a pic). anyways most of the derps except 1 looks to be male & most of the zombies look to be female just in case i put all those i think are male in flower & will know for sure in a few days from now.

In about a week everything but the LVPK will go into flower i topped the LVPK to bush out it doesnt have branches even coming out yet just leaves in the intersections so i didnt take a pic,the plants not big but im super low on meds so they just need to go in soon, some of the plants are getting light green & need to give them higher nutes other then that things are still chugging along well.

a variety shot of purple derp,white zombie,lung candy#1,cannatonic & a few others
picture.php

White Zombies lvpk looking on left/herijuana looking on right
picture.php

This is my fem triple threat afghan x (motorebel) lung candy#1
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks cant wait to get them into flower, im waiting on some cannatonic x lapis & lapis mtn indica F2 seeds to mature in flower when those are done most of what you see in veg will go in.

I wanted to show a pre sex plant to what i was talking about i notice with indicas never tried it with a sativa ....purple derp looks like a male (root bound stressed) 6 weeks veg
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mandala/blueberry is very Mandala dominant looks like it in every way even when i rub the stem it gives off a light mango smell it will be interesting to see if the true blueberry comes through at all during flowering, i topped it & i'll be taking a few clones & possibly will be making some S2's M#1 is one of my favorite strains & i only have i think 4 of these seeds left & since this one is so M#1 dominant i have to keep it around. I'll take a pic later & post her up.

Thanks HillBilly1 I have high hopes for these strains & will be making a few more its a sickness

i got some Lung candy#1 going now too its a strawberry cough backcross from motorebel smells & taste just like nestle's strawberry quick mix & its potent,i'll be making a few crosses with LVPK & hindu hero x PCK (royal purple pheno) in about 3-4 weeks if all goes to plan, Lung Candy clones are rooted & now im just waiting for the LVPK to branch out its painfully slow

I pulled all the males & i have only 1 purple derp & i think 5 white zombies i cant check now their sleeping, i transplanted them all to 2 gallon smart pots & put them into flower under a 250w hps in a day or two i'll put my 400w hps in next time im going to skip 1/2 gallon pots & go from cups to 2 gallon they are so much more compact under the LED & having them in 1/2 gallon pots made them grow slower....anyways pics coming soon

Last edited:

HillBilly1

Veteran
Back is Mix the others are f2 nice little fat fingers
Looki. happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 12

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take it those are hindu hero f2's & 1 hindu hero mix?
they look healthy man hope you get a female or 3
i found in most hybrids ive made with LVPK the LVPK dominates most of the time & i selected the most dominant LVPK phenos when i made the f2's so you'll have no problem finding it with those.

i just started 2 hindu hero x blueberry s1's cant wait til their done lol

a small hindu hero x LMI top 7 weeks bloom
picture.php

HillBilly1

Veteran
Nice Nugget she's a beaut ..

Yes HHF2 and HHx. They are plugging Along
Nicely . Need to get everyone TP I think there's
4 of each:. See what they give me I hope it's nasty
Beauty

Ru5tyNaiL

I agree it's beautiful. I'm thinking of grabbing an LED light for veg and your journal isn't helping me fight the temptation lol.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its greenpaths/dj blueberry .....how did your blueberries come out?

HillBilly1

Veteran
Hindu Hero and HHM just had a good feeding
So a little over watered..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 12

browntrout

Veteran
its greenpaths/dj blueberry .....how did your blueberries come out?

Very potent, resinous and crystalline. She however didn't yield which I expected but lacked in smell/flavor. Smells like kelp, tootsie rolls (as your had said) more than anything lol

I think the BB's are tired and need some out crossing and a resulting pheno hunt to find the BB taste/smell.

I pollinated some plants with it as well as the Joey weed BB you had gifted me, the JW shows more promise and the majority of my PCK x Durban where touched with the male JW BB's.

BT

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillbilly1 they look healthy man the one in the middle looks just like deepchunk so im guessing that one is calio x dc dominant i cant tell with the others.

BT i only grew 1 BB plant it was medium potency but had a very nice fruity berry smell & taste when finished i already crossed it to hindu hero & have one going now started several but growth was snail slow with lots of mutation of the leaves so i pulled all but one hopefully it'll still retain the smell from the BB but have the potency of the hindu hero.I still need to run those pck x durbans i keep for getting unfortunately i just dont have room right now. will be interesting how the jw bb x gps/dj bb would turn out.

so its been a few weeks, all purple derp were males i have 4 white zombies one stretched a lot competeing for light, the plants are smaller then i wanted them to be before putting into flower but next round will be bigger for sure, they are starting to get an odor i smell a little of the herijuana coming through on them so far about 3 weeks flower. also i decided to just run my 250w hps & added the LED in as supplemental lighting for flower. I'll start to post more pics when things start to get more exciting close ups/individual plants/proper light etc

this is how i have it rigged up just LED on
picture.php

the whole garden white zombie,lung candy#1, cannatonic, true blueberry x M#1
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok back.... the white zombies are now 4 weeks bloom starting to look frosty & 3 of 4 plants smell & look just like LVPK woodsy/hashy/earthy the smell is starting to get strong so i hooked up the air filter phresh 6" x 24". i switched to the 400w hps & i'm still running the LED with it. ive been adding big bud & will start with the overdrive next watering. the plants are looking a little light but not too bad i guess, white zombie should be done 7-8 weeks bloom. i just put the LVPK into flower & will be making a hybrid with lung candy but i did take LVPK clones just incase i choose to do something else with it.

white zombie
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
white zombie
picture.php

picture.php

lung candy 5 weeks starting to smell like strawberries its so good the best way to describe it is nestle's strawberry quick mix
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts