What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Zombie, Lvpk & Purple Derp

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cannatonic 7 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking good so far, i almost missed the show.. That sucks the purple derps were all male. But that white zombie sounds amazing & also the lung candy sounds delicious.. The herijuana should get pretty potent for ya, good luck n good job

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dreams, i know im bummed about the purple derp but i may start some more in about 2 months. i do have some of the parent line just starting though GDP x Lapis mtn indica only had room to start 4 plants maybe i'll post pix of those to take place of the derps.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already trashed the purple derps, the GDP x Lapis Mtn. Indica (Grand Lapis) looks &
smells just like LMI but 1 plant has a slight fruity smell when i rub on the leaves & stems,they'll go into 1/2 gallon pots tonight.

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
White Zombie nearly 6 weeks flower smells earthy/floral/hashy/kushy they all smell more lvpk dominant over the herijuana which lvpk usually dominated most of the time in other hybrids i made & grew.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TrueBlueberry x M#1 5 weeks flower starting to get a sour fruit smell smells a lot like some sort of wine. not real frosty but hopefully will trich up in her last weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
update i got something special in the mail today i bought a marsII 700w LED standard spectrum which is full spectrum for flower to replace my 400w hps, the LED is simply blinding lol going to hook it up tonight.

actual draw power
picture.php

5w chips
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im looking forward to seeing what this light can do for my grow ive seen some pretty impressive grows with this light over on 420 mag,

i took a clone of the tru blueberry x m#1 & so glad i did its starting to get pretty frosty now the growth looked just like M#1 but the looks smell of the buds reminds me of the truebleberry clone used in this hybrid it doesnt smell anything like blueberry though but still its a awsome rich fruity smell reminds me of gummy bears & a dark berry wine.

The clone was supposivly from dj shorts personal mom & dropped off at certain dispensaries in California this was about 5 or 6 years ago i read about it on here & a list of dispensaries was posted, my friend went early in the morning before work & picked up a few clones we thought crossing it to M#1 would be a great idea since M#1 smells/taste like freshly cut mango & was potent/frosty & great vigor....regardless if the clone came from dj or not it was a keeper.

I know true blueberry is suppose to be sativa dominant but i remember the bud from the clone was very indica dominant with a heavy drunken sort of goofy/giggly type stone i swear its blue moonshine but the label said true blueberry.

mars II 700 hooked up in the flower tent i'll drop it closer in the next few days
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks, because things didnt go to plan March 1st i will start more Perple Derp!
I did just start 1 fem Grape Escape (Pre92 Afghan x Purple Erkle) again another parent of the Purple Derp but seriously i have too many seedlings going so i may give it to a friend i can always get a clone from him later when i have more space.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
white zombie is done! today is 7 weeks they looked done nearly a week ago i go by hair color change i like em 99%+ orange thats how i preffer to do it & so i already took one down, im going to take 1 more down tonight but will probably take the other 2 in a week for a heavy sleepy stone.They smell woodsy/floral/kushy/almost blonde hash cant wait to get them dry & cured.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a little up skirt shot for you perverts
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks BT it did give me a chuckle, ....
wanted to post a pic of my cannatonic #5 smells & taste just like pine needles. No cure yet but has a nice pleasant head high of medium strength that comes on gently & makes me feel content & is uplifting, reminds me a lot like some hindu kushes ive grown.

I only found one pheno in a 5 pack i think maybe high in cbd my #4 pheno which smells & taste like lemon & almost instantly stops severe nausea.This strain is a bit finicky grows painfully slow but i NEED #4 & am planning on making a hybrid to give them more strength,vigor & stability.

small dry nug pine pheno#5
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
White Zombie at 7 1/2 weeks i'de say its done i'll harvest the last 2 tomarrow. The trueblueberry x M#1 looks just about done its nearly at 7 weeks i wonder if its because im running my lights 11 on 13 off it makes them mature faster?
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts