What's new

White Rhino

DOS

Dang! POMH steelin the show :yoinks: :yummy:

I'm new here no one notices me :confused:

Enjoy! some of these Rhino trichomes! from day 36!

19772trichomes1.jpg

fatboyOGOF

i have my green house, white rhino vegging now. only 4 weeks old and looking lovely. it's my most indica genetic. damn those leaves are broad.

i can't wait to taste my lovelies.

i can't post a pic from my gallery for some reason. i love the green house package. best out there.

nice thread dude!

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
T.dot. Toker, how sweet you are. I'll pop in sometime when I see you in there.
easyrasta, you are an easy one to love!

Great pics DOS, post up some pics too fatboy when you get the chance.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have just been so pleased with this strain, easy to grow, hearty and not at all sensitive. Grows nice sticky buds and I enjoy this stone.

Here are some dried buds been hanging for a bit now.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like some nice dank stash pomh :rasta:.....what woz the yield like ?

70s_PotHead

Those budz look tasty :yummy: I bet you already have smoked them all huh :yoinks:
10073dry_006.jpg

70s :joint:

70s_PotHead

Tribute smoke report to POMH

Tribute smoke report to POMH

the day before POMH unfortunate banning I had received a nice gift from her containing a nug of the above White Rhino. sitting here on my birthday trying to choose what to smoke I grabed the WR nuggie as soon as I saw it, run a chunk it thru my grinder, put a fresh screen in my bowl and pack about a 3 hitter amount of weed.

smell of the weed is not over powering, slightly piney, bud is pretty dense considering she grew it under a 150. I light the bowl and take a big 1st hit, weed burned very clean, hit was slightly expansive, taste is earthy piney/skunk. very crisp taste, no sign of chems at all. a taste I haven't tasted in a while since I grow hydro. instant effect to the head, sat here for a few minutes as my eyes got heavy then took another hit and then the last of the bowl, nothing but white ash left. The high continued to creep on me and became more and more body stone with heavy eyes. nice head trip too, found myself starring at this screen doing day dreaming more than once. nice stone I really like it I give her a A+ considering all the love she put into these buds.

POMH, you may not be with us on IC anymore but girl your still touching us :woohoo: Thanks for the great buzz on my birthday :kissass:

70s :joint:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Nice tribute 70's

Nice tribute 70's

Sounds like her pheno was similar to mine, this one's for you POMH:

G

Why the hell did she get banned?

Babe if you reading this send me a pm with your new nick if you decide to stick around, Peace

droopy

No flower pictures, yet but since this is a white rhino thread, I wanted to show you my 4 vegging WR (about 5 weeks).

Two of them look normal with large leaves, stretchy complexion, ...

One has 3 fingered leaves, with shiny leaves (first two don't have shiny leaves).
I have seen on this site some 3 fingered plants, but they usually are from clones (mine is from seed).

Last one has shiny leaves as well, but very tiny leaves (even smaller than an indica one). It's growing very dense (short internodal space). Leaves have a weird shape.

All of them have been growing using the same light, soilmix, ...

Comments appreciated

Latest posts

Latest posts