What's new

White Rhino

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots, POMH! Gotta love the look of fresh pistils. Is that Nirvana White Rhino?

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
hehehehe looks like soil, feels like soil, smells like soil.....but I have learned my lesson calling it that!!! It's promix and organic additives.
it is looking amazingly happy and healthy, couldn't resist posting some pics

I love it when the pistils look like that too, all full and plump...a promise of a buzz right?

I don't know pipeline, they were given to me but I can find out.

Thanks guys

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Great to have a peek at your work. You show a very caring hand as reflected by your plants. They look very happy and healthy. You'll like WR as it's one of my favorite strains. Best of luck to you.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Flowered this weed for almost 10 weeks. I like the way it buds and is very frosty and nice to look at. Here is some dried and ready to be tried out, I'll get back to ya on that stone later... :joint:

70s_PotHead

very nice buds ya got there sunshine :yummy: 10 weeks huh, they should be nice a ripe. Enjoy the smoke you deserve it :wink:

70s :joint:

G

Sweet looking buds and good photos too!
Glad you left it for the 10 i have tried earlier but it didn't compare.
Good luck with the growing and merry Christmas!
~neilspotshop

G

fantastic looking rhino pomh...fantastic stone on the rhino aswell...as im sure you already know...peace

G

Nice piece, Piece!!! your love of the plant shows in the plant. She's a beauty! love to watch ur work...or play... ITs ALL GooD. Merry Christmas and great blessings to you and yours.
peace, enjoy a fatty w/ a friend.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Thanks yall, I smoked a bowl this morning and I think it needs to cure a bit to make a decent judgement. But I did cop a nice little buzz.

G

Wow, nice nugs, so many trichs. Great job. You'll have some nice herb this Christmas! Keep up the great job. Any pics of the newborns?

Latest posts

Latest posts