What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Grow

TUGBOAT

:D

post-47-1085216605.jpg

TUGBOAT

I've nicknamed this bud Sonic. Quite a freaky leaf pattern. It's throwing out the normal single blade leaflets but they don't seem to alternate around the bud, just on two sides - Sonic the Hedgehog he he

post-47-1085216919.jpg

TUGBOAT

OK now for the soil based plants #1-#6.

#3 & #6 have been indoors in the cabinet with the bubblers, the rest outdoors.

I should point out that the outdoor plants are enduring fairly cold temps overnight and only getting 3-4 hours direct late autumn / winter sunlight. Obviously not ideal conditions but they are still plodding along OK

post-47-1085217098.jpg

TUGBOAT

Like the look of the area beneath the main cola on this plant.

Has a bulky little canopy of budsites (circled some in red) surrounding the main stem. Makes me wonder if this one would be a good yielder if left to veg to a good height. I have a clone of her I may give it a go at a later date.

post-47-1085217162.jpg

TUGBOAT

This one was indoors but also had a couple of banana's I think I got em all

Not sure if that was due to a light leak earlier on or something but she went outdoors soon after.

post-47-1085217836.jpg

TUGBOAT

And lastly, the one I have my eye on for motherhood. Nice tight branching and structure - I just hope she is potent ... that's what I'm after :D

post-47-1085218129.jpg

TUGBOAT

Just a brief pictorial update. Day 52 Bubblers still running at 1.1ec and the trich's are starting to build. I'll try and get some macros shots up next time round.

Bubblers, one turned out hermie (light leak doh) and will be fairly seeded if the browing of the pistils is anything to go by, the other bubbler (and soil based plants) still look like they've got a couple of weeks left in em at least.

post-47-1085832747.jpg

TUGBOAT

Soil based plants. The two on the left have had time indoors under the lamp, #5 being cast outside after showing a couple of nana's (light leaks moreso than genetics me thinks). The autumn/winter sun really not giving WR #1, #2, #4 the chance to reach their true potential

post-47-1085833142.jpg

TUGBOAT

Chopped the bubblers the other day, #6 & #3 were outdoors for a week or so and have now returned to the cab with two of the others to ripen under the HPS for another week or two.

Would like to have left the bubblers for another week but just don't have the room and I want the soil based plants to get a full two weeks under the HPS.

Of the bubblers one was about done, the other a tad early but it will give me an indicator of when best to chop for next time round. I'll be keeping samples of them all til cured and then smoke em up and judge

Pre chop

post-47-1086480550.jpg

TUGBOAT

The Harvest from Bubbler no #2

The bubblers are showing phenotype variation in the bud structure. I'll just have to see which smokes up best I guess

post-47-1086481430.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts