What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Grow

TUGBOAT

G'day all

Sprouted some white rhino beans recently looking for a heavy indica mother. 11 out of 13 beans sprouted with one being lost when transplanted to pot (died off after a week or so) which left me with 10.

Out of the ten, two have been males and have been removed leaving the eight in the pic

I hope to get a keeper from the batch to keep as a mum.

On the right are two females in a bubblin' tub.

On the left are six in soil with a layer of epanded clay on top

Some will be flowered outdoors

This pic is after 7 days flower

:D Tugboat :D

post-47-1082186176.jpg

TUGBOAT

Two plants have been put outdoors to flower while the others are crammed into the cabinet.

Here's a pic after lights out (why they look a little bit droopy) from Day 15

post-47-1082630180.jpg

TUGBOAT

The bubblers continue to power - I'll take some pics later when I next change the nute solution.

As for the Rhino's in soil ~ well here's the lineup @ day 18 flower.

:eek: I think I have two hermies ~ moved outdoors. Never had a hermie before so I'm not 100% sure. Look like lil male preflowers but they have a couple of hairs comin out like a female preflower ?? I'll try and post a pic later

post-47-1082802301.jpg

TUGBOAT

There are what appear to be male preflowers - little balls on a stalk but they have two white hairs protruding.

I've never grown this strain before so I guess I'm hoping it's just a weird couple of female preflowers

Here are some pics - let me know what you think people.

On all previous grows the pistils always pointed upwards - in only a few parts of the two affected plants they are pointing down.

Maybe it's just a bit mutated and I'm worried about nothing.

The offending plants have been moved outside until I can tell for sure if they are girls or not.

Tugboat

post-47-1082880649.jpg

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
just ordered some Nirvana WR from SD. is yours are the same deal.

they look very good. nice and healty.
very nice grow TUGBOAT
cant wait to see you finish them.

peace

HC

TUGBOAT

Some pics ~ day 25 flower

As planned two more plants went outdoors and the four remaining will stay.

Bubblers left ~ soil right

post-47-1083409872.jpg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a personal favourite

a personal favourite

nice....white rhino is awesome.

TacoMan

Looking fine to me.I'm on my first run in hydro,got some Salmon Creek x Big bud,and super skunk x shishkaberry,now I have one post!Whoopie!

TUGBOAT

Gday All,

A couple of pics of the indoor plants. Bubbler now on the right.

I'll take some more pics over the weekend and get some of the 4 outdoors. They aren't really charging but it's not the right time of year for outdoors where I am, so I'm not expecting much of them.

This grow is to just to find the White Rhino with the best combination of high potency, uniform branching/structure and strongest aroma.

post-47-1083838197.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts