What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Grow

TUGBOAT

These were taken at Day 30 BTW :D

post-47-1083838420.jpg

Last edited:

TUGBOAT

Gday Peeps

Update Day 32

Approximately half way mark now and things are going OK so far.

The bubbler has been running at 1.0ec (Canna Flores A & B) and I am about to bump it up a point and introduce PK13/14 for a week for a little boost of flower power. The bublers are budding up nicely.

The six plants in soil are doing OK, with two standouts for mine.

The ones outdoors are not getting the best light as I'm heading into winter where I am and overnight temps are fairly low and the sun obviously not at it's peak. Judging the yield of these compared to the ones under the HPS would be unfair and I 'm looking for potency, aroma, and uniform branching in the mother with this strain.

Enough chatter, here are some pics.

Here's a patchwork lineup of the soil based plants

:D Tugboat :D

post-47-1084090377.jpg

G

Awesome grow ya' got goin' on there dude. I just started some rhino myself and I believe they are just startin' to come thru the soil. :) I was just wonderin', how much did they stretch once you flowered 'em?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
wow rock n roll tug. extreamly healthy and some very nice photos to boot. looking forward to a smoke report from you regarding taste, smell, etc. nice job ~

TUGBOAT

Average Joe .. soil based plants - approx one foot stretch, DWC - 1.5 -2 foot stretch. Usually I top the plants at the 5th node and veg longer but these were flipped to 12/12 at 4-5 nodes and not tipped ... hope that helps.

What they look like today Day 35

post-47-1084344825.jpg

TUGBOAT

Another couple up close and personal. They are starting to throw out the trikes and there's still plenty of time to go on these. Should be interesting ...

post-47-1084345424.jpg

TUGBOAT

Thanks Syko :)

Update time!

So today is Day 45 of flower. I’ll start with the bubblers.

One of the plants in the bubbler turned out to be a bit hermie, had to pick off some lil banana’s, so I guess a few of the buds will be seeded. How much so, well only time will tell. I’m not too concerned as there will still be plenty of bud to satisfy, and I’m searching for a mum first and foremost. The plants in the bubblers are off the list and relevant clones destroyed.

The Bubbler is running at 1.1ec and Week 5 (and a bit of Week 6) they got their fix of PK13/14. Back on Canna Flores A+B now.

post-47-1085215979.jpg

TUGBOAT

If you're wondering if that's a seed breaking out at the top of the bud - it's not - it is a tuft of white pistils about to burst out and unfurl

post-47-1085216152.jpg