What's new

White OG V2

Grid Xeon

Just a few notes. Looking to spend the next week flushing, gradually reducing nutes to 50% then 25% then nothing till chop on 70 days, maybe 2-3 days longer.
The #6 has remained small compared to the rest and could be chopped now. Seemed to develop more quickly and frost a lot more than the others.
The #10 which is in the first 2 pics alone is probably the biggest yielder but not as nice looking as the #8 which seems to really have it going on for effect. Taken some fallen fruit and this baby is already strong and not bad tasting at 9 weeks unflushed and dried in the oven!
The #5 is still thirsty. Drinking and developing nicely and quite late compared to the rest.

Hi PP - Everything is good with the plants. The #5 is coming on late and packing it on.:woohoo:
Nice pic of the male. I just couldn't seem to make any of mine bushy, no matter what. They want to go straight up each time.
I'm thinking smaller pots and untopped plants

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Just a few notes. Looking to spend the next week flushing, gradually reducing nutes to 50% then 25% then nothing till chop on 70 days, maybe 2-3 days longer.
The #6 has remained small compared to the rest and could be chopped now. Seemed to develop more quickly and frost a lot more than the others.
The #10 which is in the first 2 pics alone is probably the biggest yielder but not as nice looking as the #8 which seems to really have it going on for effect. Taken some fallen fruit and this baby is already strong and not bad tasting at 9 weeks unflushed and dried in the oven!
The #5 is still thirsty. Drinking and developing nicely and quite late compared to the rest.

Hi PP - Everything is good with the plants. The #5 is coming on late and packing it on.:woohoo:
Nice pic of the male. I just couldn't seem to make any of mine bushy, no matter what. They want to go straight up each time.
I'm thinking smaller pots and untopped plants

Hey grid,

Thanks for the update

Pics look good all hard work done now just the flush for some tasty flowers,
Times must be tough if you using the oven ? Haha.

Looking forward to your next update and harvest
You taking them all together or one by one as they finish up ?

GA

S

sourpuss

Interestingly different from my one pheno gridxeon. I had a very og golf ball stretchy pheno. I like those spears. Feel like the spear pheno was the keeper. Never got that pheno tho...

Great job Grid. I just sexed my last WOG beans, they are the guinea pigs for my new green house. That's quite a few WOG beans between us all, so hopefully we can get the phenos identified. Looks like yeild is good across the board.

I have put them into 12/12 directly from clones many times, I use clones at least 6 inches in cups then transplant to 3 gallon bags. They make a great SOG. So if smaller pots is what you're thinking, I can recommend it.

power puff

Hey Chingon, what yield do you get from the clones that way?
How many do you put under one light?

Looks great Grid!!! How are the smells?

I kept pruning my seed plants to induce multiple branches because my cuts still have to veg for some time.

The outdoor plants are not to smelly, seems more white dominant smell wise.
The tresdawgs have far more smell, but look similar by the structure of the plants.

PP, I played with straight to 12/12 and 2 week veg with topping and 1-5 gallons. Best results for yield were 2 week veg in five gallon, but straight into 12/12 gives a nice fat cola. Here are some dried untrimmed White OG nugs from these runs in the pic. I lollipop also. I haven't weighed per plant and. I haven't done a true 1000w SOG yet either, but I'd guess just under 2 oz per plant with what I've played with. I feel like running these on tables in hydro would really help yield. My clones are well rooted in cups and just starting to veg before they get transplanted. I'm in amended Promix. Nice stacking and you can keep the light close since the canopy is so flat. The flowers look great in jars with no popcorn, so they don't sit on the shelf long. Now that I have a green house I will probably run the White OG outside so I can use the light to veg some moms that have been stuck in corners, but if I had a spare table I'd run these on it, she's a nice pheno.

X

Xray Kimono

Nice, I just got mine in the post today. Popping some tomorrow for my veg room.

Peace!
Xray

power puff

Thanks Chingon.... Let's find a nice pheno than LOL.

Very nice nugs indeed.

Watch out for powdery mildew in your greenhouse though.
I heard OG is a PM magnet sometimes.....

Two questions if you don't mind..
1. When you put your clones on 12/12 right away, how big are they, and what's he end height?
2. You put those clones on 12/12 in a 1 gallon container?

xray... good luck bro!!

Last edited:

Grid Xeon

#6 chop

#6 chop

@GA - Will chop them and trim them one per night. This will allow the #5 to go a bit longer which it looks like it needs.
@PP getting real orange smell off one of them, I think the #8, fuel like on the others with other stuff mixed in. Can't wait to get them in the jars curing.
@SP - hi man. Looks like at least 2 pheno's for sure maybe more.
@chignon might try a SOG with #8 clones 12/12 in 3-6 liter pots untopped. Nice fat top colas.

Lost my post. OK found a cluster of 6 seeds on their own below a bud on this one. was the only evidence of seeds. Nice bonus in case it turns out to be a nice one.
Has firm buds with a high flower to leaf ratio.
Smallest of the four but I have a good feeling about it.

Attachments

• #6 in tent .JPG
    #6 in tent .JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 19
  • #6 again.JPG
    #6 again.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 19
  • #6 cola.JPG
    #6 cola.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 17
  • #6 cola closer.JPG
    #6 cola closer.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 23

power puff

Looks great Grid,

I would not use these seeds if I was you, they must be from that odd male flower and have a high chance of being hermafrodite too.

Happy manicuring!!!

Thanks Chingon.... Let's find a nice pheno than LOL.

Very nice nugs indeed.

Watch out for powdery mildew in your greenhouse though.
I heard OG is a PM magnet sometimes.....

Two questions if you don't mind..
1. When you put your clones on 12/12 right away, how big are they, and what's he end height?
2. You put those clones on 12/12 in a 1 gallon container?

xray... good luck bro!!
The clones are big and healthy, but also she was the most vigorous pheno. 6in min but avg is more 7 - 8in. Thick stems, good environment, big fuzzy white roots spiderwebbing the bottom of cup after transfer. I'll take some pics and put them up. These are not crowded tiny clones being sold in trays. These are I'm going straight into 12/12 clones.

I did flower them in several container sizes, but WOG prefers space to grow some roots so best results come from larger pots. This isn't actually my preferred trait for SOG which is one reason I haven't dedicated a whole light to it. This is why I mentioned earlier that I felt hydro would be a better option. I will say outdoors she loves a big pot and so does Karma's Strawbanana Cream which has WOG in her. I've got some pics but don't want to hijack Grid's thread. I can't PM yet so I'll upload to profile later or however it works.

Grid, I had a nug with 8 seeds in it from my first WOG that finished. I'm vegging them now, but I've had good luck with these in the past. I also did some crosses to my mother and with some WOG pollen to some other girls. I'll let you know how the seeds turn out when I flip them.

Grid, what's the status? I'm assuming you chopped and dried by now. Curious how you felt your yield was for a first run and any keeper for your garden?

Grid Xeon

Nugs

Nugs

@ chignon Hi man - status is everything is in the jars. bout 10 days into the cure for most of it.
@ pp the prelim testing is progressing, the taste is coming nicely in the cure. Hoping for a bit more as it progresses.
@GA hi and thanks for the help. I appreciate it. The vape report should be fun. Had a bit of the #6 before writing this post. :biggrin:

The #6 is different to the rest both in look and effect. It is light in smell for starters. The only thing I ever did that looked even similar in bud structure was some amnesia. Have to say this may share some visual traits but it is poundingly strong. Comes on like a creeper then it just keeps on pushing, coming in waves. Quite frankly I find it to be a little much even at this early stage.
This will settle down in the cure I think.
This one is interesting and I have a few seeds off it. It already gets me battered off one vape, really battered after less than 2 weeks in the jars. Pity it is the lowest yielder.

Have not been bothered to weigh them yet. From the naked eye it looks like #10 and #8 are good yielders with bigger, beefier buds. #5 is more leafy and #6 is v high bud to leaf ratio.
Will get round to weighing the yield from each plant exactly later on.

Also here is a pic of the #8 which is my favourite so far. It leans toward the White on the smell but has some of the og taste already. I like these buds. Heaviest yielder too.
Will post shots of the #5 and #10 a bit later, #5 went 77 days as I thought it looked a bit under done so it is a bit behind the rest.

Attachments

• #6 nugs.jpg
    #6 nugs.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 24
  • #8 nugs.jpg
    #8 nugs.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 22

power puff

Thanks for sharing, looking at the picture of #6 I can see what you mean about the resemblance with amnesia.
Hope indeed that the smell becomes a bit more pronounced while curing.
Most of mine also smell like "nothing"... very stealthy..LOL
And indeed the one with a male flower over here smells the best...giving all this it is probably the OG leaning pheno.

Happy curing mate!!

Grid Xeon

This one has been curing up for a week now and really leans over to the white in terms of smell, especially when ground.
Real strong buzzy stone that hits the head and body. Really quite strong and nice. Totally battered but cheerful and functional. I like it so far.
Seems like a mix of the #6 and the #8

@ PP Got about 105g off the #6 and a similar amount for the #10 which proved to be a lighter yielder than expected for the #10 and more than expected for the #6
The #8 will easily be the biggest yielder with the #5 yielding a similar amount to the #6 and #10

Have another #10 from a clone in early flower now as well as another #8
Will keep the diary going until they finish and that will overlap with the Karma OG and White Gold 24k I have started. I bought some Karma OG beans and 5 white gold 24k came with them so I popped them too!

Should I do a separate diary for them together in another thread when they all get big enough to be interesting. :biggrin:

Attachments

• #5 bud.jpg
    #5 bud.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24
Real strong buzzy stone that hits the head and body. Really quite strong and nice. Totally battered but cheerful and functional. I like it so far.

Should I do a separate diary for them together in another thread when they all get big enough to be interesting. :biggrin:
This is actually my go-to daytime OG. Probably my strongest daytime strain in my personal jars. A very nice addition to the medicine cabinet.

I enjoyed watching your grow and I'm interested in Karma's OG, so I'd be there. Thanks again Grid.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey grid

Thanks for the update

Pictures of flowers look really good smoke report is also appreciated

Good yield also she brings the weight the white og,
Looking forward to seeing you grow out the karma og and 24kwog

GA

Grid Xeon

clones

clones

clones are coming along nicely. decided to leave the #8 alone in veg.

the #10 was quite vigorous in veg and needed topping to keep it shorter.

@GA thanks for the tip on the nutes man. Plants seem to be liking it.

Attachments

• #8.jpg
    #8.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 25
  • #10.jpg
    #10.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 19