What's new

White OG V2

Grid Xeon

will be flipping this and its friends next week which should work out quite well. Hoping for at least 5 good females. found a male already and had 2 plants seemed a bit sensitive to nutes/ph so I put them outside.
So I'm down to 8 plants now. All unsexed regs.

One of them is pictured here in its final pot which is 11-15 litres. Not sure exactly how big but it works well.
The rest are in varying sized pots from 3l up to this one pictured.
I have larger pots too I want to use as well. 15l-20l range.

So far I've found this strain seems to prefer 20/4 light during veg to 24/0 and that after topping the side branches like to try and become the main tops.
Right now I'm playing bend and stretch with the side branching to keep it lower than the tops which are now lagging.
You might see some interesting branch shapes developing. :dance013:

Grid Xeon

ok the pic did not attach....

Attachments

• wog veg final pot.jpg
    wog veg final pot.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 25

Grid Xeon

WOG#6 pics

WOG#6 pics

this one is in a much smaller pot. About 3 litres.

I've managed to get the tops going again on this one by bending and twisting lower branches down and outwards to free up the tops to grow unimpeded.
This is getting re potted next week into a 9.5 litre airpot most likely.
really responds well to being manipulated in this fashion. I'd try doing this instead of anything else if I hadn't already topped them all already.

more pics later internet is slow right now.

Attachments

• wog#6.jpg
    wog#6.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 24

power puff

I just popped a pack I was sitting on for some time now so you are weeks ahead of me.
By the time you are smoking these I am only half way through flowering....LOL.

Hope the variation is just enough to see what to look for while selecting, and see what is dominant in this hybrid.....

Grid Xeon

I just popped a pack I was sitting on for some time now so you are weeks ahead of me.
By the time you are smoking these I am only half way through flowering....LOL.

Hope the variation is just enough to see what to look for while selecting, and see what is dominant in this hybrid.....

thanks man. will just be enjoying playing around with them for a week longer. they all go in their final pots in the next couple of days.

here is a closer view of the same plant #6

got some crazy curves going on some of the branches

Attachments

• wog6 closer.jpg
    wog6 closer.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 23

Grid Xeon

wog #9

wog #9

Don't see anything unusual like curves in the pic, the plant looks very healthy to me.

gif you look closely some serious bending of the side branches can be seen. In some cases I left the branch hanging down limply and then came back to find them back up again except with large u bends and kinks of various severity.
sorry my pics are not so good but as they came you should be able to clearly see the training going on. Hoping to get them all into final pots in the next few days and flip the more settled ones

Attachments

• wog#9.jpg
    wog#9.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 15
Popped a pack of these last year and found a fantastic OG pheno. Yields like a champ, potent hybrid, easy to grow, smooth OG smoke. Click on pic to enlarge, I'm not sure how to post it so it's not tiny.

Other phenos were all very good, but this one was very unique to my garden. Could have kept another couple phenos, but made plenty of seeds for future. I'll be following your grow, good luck.

power puff

Awesome.... hope to find something good to keep from my pack too.
The seedlings have broad indica leafs and are in the greenhouse now to beef up under the light of the sun....

Grid Xeon

hi PP, Chingon, Karma and GA. Thanks for dropping by. Some lovely pictures. Something to aspire towards.
Got #1,3 and 5 all showing male preflower but not clear yet so I reluctantly up potted #3 to a 9.5 litre airpot. Hate repotting then only to find a male but they will all have to be done cos tomorrow is flip day.

the pics are of #1 which is still in a 3 litre pot.

Attachments

• DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 20
  • phd 1
    phd 1
    26.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 14

Grid Xeon

flower day 4

flower day 4

all bar one of these is wog v2
they are so far unsexed and none of them is showing strongly enough... yet.

Attachments

• closerv2.jpg
    closerv2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 18

Grid Xeon

other side

other side

the rest of them. took the pic during lights off so they are a bit droopy the one at the back might be something else, just re shuffled them so not sure and I just remembered there are actually 2 non wog's in there.

Attachments

• wog v2 day 4.JPG
    wog v2 day 4.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 27

Grid Xeon

lost another last night. the #1 showed male.
3/4 remaining showing female though.
hoping #10 which is yet to show will make it too as it has been my fave throughout
pics later in the weekend

Latest posts

Latest posts