What's new

WHITE LABEL seeds were ALL DUDS !

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
never again white label

never again white label

i second psychopirate,

bought sk#1 (wl seeds) two years ago out of 10 --> 4 did germ. ...
since never orderd from white-label again....:elf:

greeetz

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only OK strain I got from WL was purple Haze. 1/10 germ and the 1 was a girl. Smoke was ok.

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
forgotten to say,

smoke was okay but it doesnt worth the money because of the min.germ ratios
its a bad thing to start growin from the start with problems, for example left with 8 seedlings when you`ve expected 20..
got better results with the skunk#1 from hg-fantaseeds, shes my favourite skunk-smoke for now and packs from them are not much more expensive as the whitelabel, just my :2cents:...

:xmastree: merry christmas IC-mag fellas

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the old 15 packs are still for sale at local bootfairs , few people i know have tried them with a predictable zero germination.
Ancient nirvana packs have a 50% rate stored under the same dreadfull conditions.

They had a good reputation years ago but seem to be tradeing on the name now rather than quality with a couple of decent lines.

T

THC_Decapitator

I love my white label seeds . purchased 4 years ago Vigorous and germ rate was fine .They even gave me extra seeds in my pack :p

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They even gave me extra seeds in my pack

That was a good thing about the earlier packs , a nominal 15 count was usually 18 - 20 which gave 8 - 10 healthy girls to choose from and a better chance of something special.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
White label seeds are garbage. There afghani kush turned out like trash, and there white diesel were duds...Terrible seed company IMO

OP

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WL seeds are made by Sensi Seeds as a mentioned Sensi Seeds quality control is in the pooper. They are farming out all of there strains I don't know who they are using but they suck!!

ibjamming

Veteran
I bought some White Skunk from them a while back...it was my first "on-line seed purchase". I wanted to see how it would go, taking a chance and spending the LEAST amount of money as possible. All 10 germinated and the weed wasn't bad at all. These seeds were like $15 a pack. That's all the experience I have with them.

WilmingtonDank

Hello everyone i just wanted to ask how good are whitelable seeds, i bought a pack of sensi whitelable doublegum think they would be nice as the breeder is sensi, but then i see this thread and how dude's beans did not pop and i am worried, mabey i should have went with nirvana's version of bubblegum?

be safe my canafriends

skunktoker

smoking some white-skunk right nowIts an awesome dank smoke out of 15 seeds
I got 11 females very consistent growth rate same height and a very orange like
taste and dank potent buds......I have had no problems at all with white label

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^white label really does suck though. I have had the white label experience 3 times now. all three times the beans from them have been failures. I have grown better crops when i was a kid using mexican shwag beans.

alexdubbeat

5 white diesel fem and all sprouted, 100% germination rate. anyway smoke wasn`t special... there is much better strains:joint:
KEEP IT GREEN!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why would you guys waste your time with them anyway?

any strain is really worth dirt compared to what you get form a few beans, take SSH, what $170. so 170 for 15+ beans, well say 15.. that's 11.3 per seed. so for 34 bucks you can get a mom, and clone here for theoretical your whole life, how many pounds can you get from a measly couple bucks, or a nice mom for a whole back of 170...

moral, don't waste your time with crap and you might find yourself in a happier position. and if your still a tight wad, go get some mandala for $30

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
I'm very surprised... Three of my four DG's look spectacular at 18 days..... These were the weekest sprouts I've had in 2 decades.....2 look to be ind/sat....1 looks indy dominant.... Which is the stinker of three, kinda sour fuel.... Not bubble gum smelly at all...
Not giving up on them yet.... But I do have some lifesaver to back 'em up.... :headbange

indicrazy

I tried their master kush a few years ago. About half popped tails, then aborted, the seedlings left over that limped out of the shells all went limp and died off before they even got to stretch out the cotyledons.

It was kinda disappointing, as I was really looking forward to trying that plant. I have no idea what happened to them, as I haven't seen a batch of seeds act like they did before or since. I thought maybe it was something I did, even though another batch of seedlings (sensi afghani #1 I think) went through the same time with them ok... Didn't really enjoy the afghani plants though and moved on.