What's new

WHITE LABEL seeds were ALL DUDS !

Nokturnal

Woo, first post =), been looking for some good forums, think i found em, anyways finally got the balls to post lol, I'll wait on pictures, i grew AK and Doublegum, both had a good germ rate, the AK smoke was an average couchlock, nothing special, yet absolutley some of the reddess bud i've seen, but I overcooked it, went about 15 days too much so guess i can't really judge it.

Now the doublegum was really really good, i got 2 phenos, 1 indica, 2 sativa, pretty much both where the same smoke, very uplifting, potent stuff that I laughed for hours on end with my girl after smoking that shit, you can over do it though and get that racy high, be moderate and its an amazing smoke.

I've gotten unlucky from a few seed companys, where a full pack hasn't germinated, I think sometimes, you just get the shit end of the stick, no matter the company, they are seeds..

White Devil

just out of curiousity....

you ponied up for the legit AK-47 from serious

and Early Skunk from sensi

why not get SS from paradise? its really not that much more...

If I had known about paradise having those seeds I would have and had I known the lousy seeds WHL sells I definetly would not have bought from them.
Live and learn for $100 I guess ?

Same for me, I got 1/13 to germ but failed to break soil out of a pack of 25 mixed WL seed. I have plenty of my own old seed, was hoping to add something fresh and easy to work with to my grow.

BigForest

Geez you guys are scaring me i got the bleuberrries and white ice femed 5 packs.Has anyone tried bcbuddepot just wondering?

C

Cinderella99

I paid some pretty good coin, as I recall, about 10 years ago for the WL Bubblegum when it first came out. I believe it was a gent named Candyman that was pumpin' that sh*t back in the day. It's been frozen for that amount of time. Is it even worth it to germ them, and if so, are they going to be dud's as well?

maxima32

:wallbash:Word, white label gear is horrible. Please, I repeat, please, do not invest in anything white label. Buy sensi star from paradise. Wish i would have.:wallbash:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If BOG would have strayed away from a seed co just because of some bad germ reports, there would be a few less hybrids running around here that people adore.
The bread-n-butter of his lines came from a pack(s) of WHL Double Gum.

amoril

If BOG would have strayed away from a seed co just because of some bad germ reports, there would be a few less hybrids running around here that people adore.
The bread-n-butter of his lines came from a pack(s) of WHL Double Gum.

Im not trying to argue, Im just a fan of devil's advocate....so no offense intended

:joint:

but, if BOG had purchased some original genetics, instead of the WL, it seems probable that he would still have been able to find good phenotypes, and breed.

I dont think anyone is making the claim that white label strains are either unique, or top-shelf vs. the breeder of the f1s that WL stock is breed from...are they?

bosswall1

Had terrible resuilts with there NL,looked sativa,the smoke was goot but yielded crap,white ice i had 3 runts ,both strains were fems,will never use the white lablel seedbank again.peace.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
ouch......:wallbash:..... what a depressing thread... i'm germinating some doublegum now with not much success....6 of 8 cracked and went into coco.... 2 of those 6 have surfaced and needed surgery to have their helmets removed.... they look very week....
makes sense if they've been frozen forever.....

good thing i tried the DG first... was gonna get bleuberries at 4 times the cost..... no more white label for me

Tarantula-1

Meaning no rain on anyone's parade, but between a seeming rise in low germ-rates, a verifiable steep rise in seed prices the past 18 months, and the usual pins-and-needles agita of sweating out delivery/hoping the green-tape man don't getcha, I'm taking the Coward's Way Out this year (and likely next year as well).

To wit: I'm gonna run a crop of assorted top-genetics strains (Haze, Deep Chunk, A11, NL) and leave the best-looking male in the room with 'em.

Sure, it means a seeded crop, but I'll survive that. The prize (of 500-1000 fresh beans) will be worth the pain, I figure. Hey, if the best home-grown beats the best dealer weed because of grower TLC, the same has to be true of seeds. Now, if prices fall and/or quality control improves, I'll be right back on board with my m.o. in hand. But until then? In this economy? It's hardly any kind of a choice at all. Besides, a shitty germ rate will go down a lot easier with a few hundred backup beans in reserve.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything coming out of Sensi Seeds these days are having problems. I had a bad pack of Jack Herer the germ rates where good but the phenos where all over the place and all where 16+ weeks to flower. WL is Sensi low end gear. When someone says what BOG used to breed his gear I take it with a grain of salt as I have herd it all. The last report was he had the original Indiana BG cut and this is what he used to breed with. So I don't believe much unless he says yes this is what I used and even when he says stuff you cant read to much into it like when he said he made the Kush. I pretty much stay away from Sensi since all the changes in there company.

igrowone

Veteran
man! the bad results i see from Sensi just keep piling up
haven't bought from them, and from what i keep reading, not going to

killa-bud

Veteran
had a bad experience with double gum....all 6 seeds germed,but 3 never made it out of the soil.......3 females

1..lanky wispy buds,with branches growing every where,pulled early to make room,just a ugly plant.

2..started flowering at 80 DAYS of 12-12,it looks like its 15 days in to flower right now,never had a plant take that long,growing it out for the hell of it,ugly runt.

3..the best pheno of the bunch,started off slow but picked up towards the end,nice dense nugs with decent trich cover,pretty potent..but i took it slightly early,took some cuttings,going to give it another shot.

these were growing along side other strains that did great,so i doubt its something i did wrong...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's really unfortuate they use to be a good seed company after they sent there gear to ? it's all been down hill.

Latest posts

Latest posts