What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

d4twamp

Lookin good WT... I Jus' posted in your A51 log on the other site, and now I find myself or' here takin another gander, nice work...

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's a few pics of the room i built
view laying on the floor
picture.php

view straight across floor
picture.php

Bottom is a tarp, sides are connected to each other, and the bottom via velcro
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all 6k ballasts....have one timer box that is 240v and 40 amp....runs 8k lights with one timer!!!!
picture.php

454cfm fan pulling from TWO ac vents to blow across cool tubes
picture.php

f.u.c.k.i.n 60lb 8in charcoal filter and fan
picture.php

other side of cool tubes, 454cfm fan pulling on this side
picture.php

there ya go....flowering room is up, less than 200 in materials. Less than a tent. Any questions?....lol
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg room is going NUTS! Got my timer and RR plugs in today. My hydro shop guy is cool people. Box took a day or 2 longer, and he gave me the tarantual and piranha free....with a small jar of big bud.

room shot
picture.php

picture.php

BG#14
picture.php

left side of room
picture.php

right side of room
picture.php

picture.php

Starting to take clones tomorrow and hook up timer box. More pics then. I am also starting the 5 NCDG x Church beans I have....hope to get somethin there. Also gonna start some NCDG purp pheno, and some PPP crosses fem i got gifted....cotton candy x PPP, white rhino x PPP, and Church x PPP....just for the shit of it, see if any of those accidentals gimme a keeper.
good vibes

L

LolaGal

Woohoo! What a mighty fine looking little green world ya got there!

I hated the grow bags....mine kept falling over by accident...generally a PITA! Hope you have good luck with them.

I like your quad! Cool.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks lola! How you doin after the storm? Missed your wit around here...lol
good vibes

L

LolaGal

Doing OK WT! Cleaning out the grow room today, making great progress..... Now we're having 70 degree weather,...haha go figure.... Having trouble keeping the lights on and the girls cool......They are survivors...

L

LolaGal

OH NO! Crappyarcade again??????

OH NO! Crappyarcade again??????

Just popped in CC, Crappyarcade message is up again....was working a few minutes ago, shoot!

They aren't gonna have anybody left if they keep this up.... Don't like seeing the crappyaracade message again...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good times...like the room setup lola? Only 12 holes to spackle, full room. NO structure damage!!!!
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! I forgot to mention I got a CO2 tank and regulator to go in there too...hopefully tonight, I get this box hooked up and flip on 2 or 3 of the 1ks....got some ladies WAY ready to go in there.
swamp, cella- thanks for the love F.A.M:friends:
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the CAP8 box timer I got. Its 240v 40amp, and you just plug up to 8 1k lights in it, and there is only 1 timer.....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
good vibes
picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my hydro guy hooked it up. If you guys order online, use htgsupply....good guys (shamless plug)
for $275 I got this CAP*, 2 packs of RR 55ct plugs, tarantula, piranha, and big bud...cool dude. I think they retail around 275. This thing is the bees knees man. This room is efficient as hell! Cant wait to add the CO2 in there. Turned all the lights on for a test run earlier, have to go get a 30amp breaker for the room. The timer on this box tripped it. Someone wired BOTH bedrooms on ONE 20amp breaker....durrrr
So tomorrow I will turn on all 6 lights for about 2 hrs to check temps. After that, will only leave 3 on till I start filling the room up....lots o space, cant WAIT to see this room full, lol.
Pics tomorrow
good vibes all

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks MP!! It it full time homie.....lol. I also am about to take clones this week, and a whole tray is going to the boom boom room, which is a 1200w bloom, and 400MH veg room. So I keeps busy maing...lol
good vibes

xcrispi

Nice addition man .
Mine will only support 4000w but it was still one of the best investments I've made to the room yet . All 3-1000w lights and the blower that cools em all on the same timer .

What kinda Co2 setup are you eyeballing man ?
I been thinking about Co2 for a while now myself .

Thanks for the pup pics too BTW .
You'll be getting a few back here soon . New kid at our house Sunday . An 8 wk old fem. GSD . Kindergarden starts late March . I might be bugging you for tips here soon .
We're gonna teach this one to answer the door and all kindsa crazy shit .
G/B bro. stay safe .
Crispi -n- Juicy J

Latest posts

Latest posts