Veteran
Everything lookin proper whiskey....keep up the great work....Peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Lord, man! Yer moving AGAIN??? In 2 weeks??? :whip:

I can't believe you actually typed, "permanent"! :wink:
LOL! Permanent as I get I guess...lol. Permanent means a 6 month home...lol.
Keeps LEO on their toes!! Cant wait till I get to where I am going, set up without really worrying about LEO!! Maybe the feds, but Ill take it...lol

good vibes

pics from the boom boom room tonight

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm....I must be lost as this is my first time entering Area 51....I see I have been missing out....

Excuse me...I have 85 pages to read apparently.....lol

dank.Frank

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since we were moving and I didnt wanna chance more hermies, I left all the GK, Danes, and Catpiss in the Boom Boom Room. This is not the flowering room at Area 51.
Enjoy!

good vibes

Danes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grape Krush crinkle pheno
picture.php

Other GK phenos
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Right side room shot
picture.php

left...(shhh I burnt 2 Gks...lol)
picture.php

Catpiss
picture.php

growshower

lookin good wt, nice pictures, i am especially enjoying those grape kush, any breeder of this variety that you would recommend?

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
I pretty sure its Grape KRUSH growshower....its a dj short strain

flower room lookin mighty tasty whiskey:D....keep up the great work

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what?
yer moving again??
this is a good thing right?
killa nuggage btw..
:joint:
yeah man....set up temporarily in a trailer park...LOL. THought it could hold me for a few months....NOOOOT!!!!.....lol
Shits turning into a hot box yo....it will cost WAAAAY more to dial in the environment in a trailer as it would to move again...and I love moving, keep sLEO and poachers off the trail!
good vibes

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Respect man, hope the move goes ok for ya. Fuck trying to grow in a caravan (trailer) in the summer, I'm sure "hot box" is exactly right.

I love the structure of that Catpiss top growth, looks almost like a trophy, or like the leaves are a pedestal for some Greek artifact or something.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
me mah......wants a caravan. She;s partial to perriwinkle blue....
lol...love the movie snatch!

thanks snap! The moves make us stronger homie! THanks for the kind words...wish i never had to go into the trailer, but I had to move ASAP!!...lol
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL I wanted to make a Pikey reference but I didn't think you would understand what I meant. :respect:
MAN....lol. I can recite the entire pikey convos in that movie...lmao

what the fook we wan a bloody caravan with no fuggin wheels?!

heh

good vibes

Oldmac

yeah man....set up temporarily in a trailer park...LOL. THought it could hold me for a few months....NOOOOT!!!!.....lol
Shits turning into a hot box yo....it will cost WAAAAY more to dial in the environment in a trailer as it would to move again...and I love moving, keep sLEO and poachers off the trail!
good vibes

Your're suppose to move the whole trailer to a cooler location!

I once did a grow in a 40' refrigerated trailer. With a generator and reefer unit working you could move that sucka' anywhere, anytime and all the girls where very happy. :)

(I finally, reached 50!:woohoo:)

P

Peat

Nice update, WT!

Looking good!

6 wks 12/12...How's da smells???

The mommies are dearly missed...

For the record, I'm pretty sure those are Muscadine Mash (GK x GK). :confused:

I HOPE they can bring ya a close represrentation of what is DJ Short's creation...:respect:

But, out of respect for the breeder, they should definately not be confused as such. :friends:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your're suppose to move the whole trailer to a cooler location!

I once did a grow in a 40' refrigerated trailer. With a generator and reefer unit working you could move that sucka' anywhere, anytime and all the girls where very happy. :)

(I finally, reached 50!:woohoo:)
lmao....not a tractor trailer, but a bone fide red neck trailer park single wide....heh
good vibes

K

kallenavndk

Since we were moving and I didnt wanna chance more hermies, I left all the GK, Danes, and Catpiss in the Boom Boom Room. This is not the flowering room at Area 51.
Enjoy!

good vibes

Danes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grape Krush crinkle pheno
picture.php

Other GK phenos
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Right side room shot
picture.php

left...(shhh I burnt 2 Gks...lol)
picture.php

Catpiss
picture.php

Champ its awesome :woohoo:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update, WT!

Looking good!

6 wks 12/12...How's da smells???

The mommies are dearly missed...

For the record, I'm pretty sure those are Muscadine Mash (GK x GK). :confused:

I HOPE they can bring ya a close represrentation of what is DJ Short's creation...:respect:

But, out of respect for the breeder, they should definately not be confused as such. :friends:
You are absolutely right! I forgot, forgive the stonerness...they are Muscadine Mash!....heh
I am running another selection run on the rest of the beans....should I be lookin for parents for ya? And have you ran the sour grapes yet? I am popping those soon as we get to the next palce...I am waiting on a few care packages...they are a week late or so...:badday: but Im sure some folks are busy and forget! I have slipped up and forgot a few times sending stuff out...lol

good vibes

slipped past me kallen! I will get some better shots of em soon, esbe wanted to see em too! Will pull em outta the yellow ass HPS for some pics in a day or two!
good vibes brother:friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts