What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys! I feel like my plants look like hell, but they will recover, and Ill get clones!!!

good vibes

CD- happy first dad day to you too! Its a great feeling huh?

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice update Whiskey....Im sure they will purk up soon enough:D....Keep up the great work

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks much guys!

Also wanted to let everyone know, after 40 beans....I found a suitable dad for my NCDGF4s!!:woohoo:He will also be fathering a few crosses:chin:
To ice the cake, I got a great dad from the Red Eyed Bride as well as a mother! Just 2 packs o beans too!
Killer Chem x NCDG is the bees knees I think....Just gotta figger out how to get some KC!!!...
My Jawdrop dad (Yeag's MTF x Plan B Black Indica) is definitely gonna be dusting the Chem#4 and SFV when they arrive...look for a BANGER there....heh

good vibes

this year is gonna be BANANAS for Area 51!!!! Look out N&J

L

LolaGal

Area 51 is looking good! Hows it going? I took some budder... How much should I taken?

I ate about 1/4 of the amount O gave me.. It looked like couple tAblespoons to me. so I ate about 1/4 of it... Wuz that too much?

I think it is beginning to kick in WT! Feels like I am doing some acid, slow released, kinda... heehee...

sns_stealth

hey all, thanks for all the good words and vibes. yup we got all the little aliens back in line:abduct:, they perked up nicely after their feeding today. Gonna be a hot next couple months down here, bank temp read 103°:yoinks:. hope that comes back down soon. cant wait till october...lol

later guys:joint:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Looking good Bro, aww heck whats a little stretch I KNOW you guys' will have them pumping in no time!!!

Prob be taking cuts tues/wed.Man this Chem4 is great looking,In veg she has a hellava strong smell,,he he he

Dam DB this hot ass weather is killing me, So dam hard to breath outside gonna be high 90's
this week.

PEACE INH

hazy

Veteran
Damn wt, those crosses your making sound killer. Looks like a lot's going on out there in the compound. Glad to see that you garden veggies too.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey whats up WT things are lookin good brother and those crosses sound like killers!!! :yoinks: Any chance any of them beans might make it the bay? Either way glad to see things back to normal. take care

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
INH! Welcome back around these parts! Got me excited with that Chem#4 talk....cant wait till she gets here!!!! Yeah, prolly be clonin tues or wed.....
Hazy- thanks for stoppin in yo! I try to stay busy...lol

Irie- of course they will be making it to the bay!!! Would like to get vendor status soon...gotta see what hoops I gotta jump through. But even if I dont have a vendor tag there yet, I will be sending em in for the fundraiser or freebies!

good vibes all

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
whiskT
Howzit brother..?? Im talkin to you in chat as we type.. Lol Anyhow wat a spot nice brother...Also your menu is off the hizzook... ill def bbl to peep progress.. peace..

sack

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
:woohoo:Glad to hear that they will eventually make it to the bay!! Gotta snag a pack this time though lol. I'm sure u will get that vendor status soon enuff ppl will be interested in your gear too. Funny that u end up finding the dad for your F4's on fathers day lol. peace

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rasputin- She was a DAMN fine smoke!!! Got her in clones now...:joint:
Irie-Thanks for the interest man! Hope to have em out there soon! Get the Area 51 ball rolling more!...
Sacko- thanks man! Variety is the spice of life! I like my style over 3-4 strains and bumper harvests...call me crazy...lol

Going today to finish sexing the room, prolly be cloning this weekend!!!!

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lil update. Went and finished sexing the flower room. Got 21 Grape Krushs and the 12 Dane strains 6 weeks in...pics up later when I go to the boom boom room. We will be moving to a new permanent place in about 2 weeks...so forgive the mess behind all the pics...

Querkle mom after haircut
picture.php

Veg room shot...cups are Karma testers, Banana Ogers, Spoetnik 2.0...that group.
picture.php

Forgot to turn off the cam when I was workin on the moms, so flower room sohts will be next time. Nothin exciting yet. Got 3 female Kali-Most, and still got the two drastic phenos!:woohoo: 2 female StrawDiesel x ChemDD, 15 female QX1, 8 female Bubba Brother, 15 female NCDG(purp pheno, different pheno from last run) 3 Sterling Widow females...um....oh yeah. 6 REB females!:woohoo: few others...forgot without pics...

good vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts